BY SNICKERS

Madeline A.
Stroudsburg, PA
It's Funny I Use To Love Snickers Peroo Now I'm Not The Hugest Fan. I Don't Know Why. Mom Still Loves It Though That's Her Favorite Candy Bar. This And Almond Joy. Soo If You Like Snickers Maybe You Guys Would Like Almond Joy Too. Try It.
Megan W.
Grand Prairie, TX
What's not to love about this candy bar? Chocolate, caramel, nougat, and peanuts!! They are also really filling too. I would definitely recommend trying this if you never have, you won't be disappointed!
Mercedes B.
Riverdale, GA
Snickers chocolate bar will never get old. I especially like to eat mine cold, right out of the freezer. That's when it's best !! Try it !! You'll love it better that way !!
Jessica P.
Jersey City, NJ
Ah Snickers.. one of the reasons I love that Halloween is coming up are the little bite-size Snickers bars - love 'em! Snickers has long been a favorite of mine; something about the combination of peanuts, caramel, nougat, and chocolate.
Ashleigh H.
New Orleans, LA
ADDICTIVE!! Who doesn't love snickers! The only plus about these are the size. If you are trying to cut back, this mini size allows you to have a small cheat that doesn't throw off your diet completely.
Emily E.
Waterloo, IA
Love snickers always have always will! It's a great snack when you need a pick me up. Also like the commercials say, it helps with being hangry I personally have proven this.
Ally C.
Saco, ME
These a re perfect for snacking or for putting in a bowl on your coffee table when guests come over. They're always a great hit but personally I'm not a fan of peanuts so I would go for the Milkyways.
Maria C.
Forest Grove, OR
Thisbis by far my favorite Halloween candy and also my go to chocolate fix when I need it. It has the combination of chocolate, carmel, and peanuts to satisfy any sweet thoot.
Morgan W.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like snickers. However as odd as this may sound I like the snickers minis best, the. The fun size and then the regular bar. They taste distinctly different to me but I do have a rather peculiar pallet.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
I use Snickers to teach about plate tectonics in my science classes but it is also my go to snack if I want something both filling and sweet. I always feel satisfied both for my sweet tooth and my hunger.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart