BY SNICKERS

Cully C.
Owings, MD
This is a great product for anyone who enjoys a nice chocolate and caramel snack. I would recommend this candy bar to anyone. The reason I gave this product a four star review was simply because of its great tast, but it is really small
Brandy b.
Strasburg, VA
Snickers chocolate bar is my favorate of all the chocolate bars. Caramel, choclate, peanuts. Perfect comination of sweet, salty, crunchy, chewy. I would eat snickers everyday if I could.
Michelle H.
Gresham, OR
Addicted to minis! Sometimes the full sized bars are just too much, but the minis are just the right size to have a few and not feel bad about it. It doesn't take away from the caramel/ the rest of the ingredients ratios either!
Tasha W.
Just give me my snickers!!! I love these so much I could eat half a bag of these tasty snacks. As a child I got soo happy when I saw these in my trick or treat bag.I also make snores with these its so good.
Andrea W.
My favorite chocolate bar...I could eat these everyday if I could lol. If someone paid me to eat a snickers bar everyday I would probably be rich haha. Best chocolate ever!!
Cymbre M.
South Orange, NJ
I don't like nouget, but I put up with it for snickers. I love the caramel and nuts. The chocolate isn't the best. I love freezing these things even though they get a little bit too hard. I like them even better than the ice cream version.
Lauren D.
Tallahassee, FL
Are there words to describe a snickers bar?? Nutty, chocolatey, caramelly PERFECTION! It's cheap and delicious and always hits the spot! I can never say no to a snickers bar!!
Susana B.
Hialeah, FL
What can't go wrong with snickers?! These are delicious! Hard on the outside and creamy on the inside with almonds! They're bitesize and must be careful because anyone can eat them all in one sitting! 😂😂😂
Michelle B.
Jackson, MI
The absolute perfect candy bar. The nugget, peanuts and milk chocolate is the perfect combination. Great for an afternoon pick me up or an afternoon treat. Great frozen too!
Amanda D.
Conroe, TX
This is my favorite candy! I love how they come in bite size now too so you can just eat a little at a time...well at least try to eat a little bit of this yummy goodness! MY whole family loves these!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart