BY SNICKERS

Zubair M.
Dallas
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
I love snickers, they are my faves i could eat a whole pack of it, that's exaggeration but snickers are the best no one can deny that, it has this sweet and crunchy taste and texture that I can't reject. It's wortg a five star to be honest.
Kayla W.
Mobile , AL
I love everything about this product and the price is just as sweet as the candy. These are one of my go to's when i'm craving something sweet. I have had them fried, froze, or just eaten plain but anyway is still the best way. I have to keep these stocked and hid away from myself because if i don't they would be gone in one sitting.
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
Snickers might be one of the most popular candy bars ever. It is not only full of delicious ingredients, it is easy to find in a variety of sizes to suit all of your needs. The peanuts and caramel combined with the nougat make for a great candy bar!
Nia W.
Palm Bay, FL
My favorite candy bar of all time ! The peanuts and caramel seem to make the bar one from heaven. I don't know what it is but this bar is not comparable. Other bars seem to have "too much" going on while a Snickers bar is just worth it ! Definitely work a repurchase. Try Try Try !
Emma D.
Aroma Park, IL
This is your traditional chocolate bar! Who doesn't love a good Snickers every now and again?! You can purchase these at any grocery store or gas station! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves chocolate, caramel, and peanuts! Perfect for the chocolate lover!
Adrii F.
Seriously? I get to review my favorite candy bar like ever? No really, this is the best all around candy bar on the shelves. Nuts, Caramel, crunch and chocolate. Im sold! The caramel doesn't stick to your teeth and the Chocolate isn't overbearing which makes this one good bar.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I like snickers it’s the perfect combination of chocolate and caramel. Usually I don’t like peanuts but in this candy bar it’s perfect. This isn’t my go-to but it’s my boyfriends all time favorite and sometimes I just have to have a bite. I would purchase again. I actually really love the small ones cause it’s just the right amount for me.
Veronica M.
Newton, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I tried a Snickers Almond Bar for the first time and it was wonderful! I bought it at our local gas station it was about the same price as any chocolate bar nowadays and it was delicious ! If you love almonds and you love chocolate I recommend!
Christina P.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my absolutely favorite candy. It is almost like a light chocolate snack with a peanut butter flavor that is not too too much but is just right. It is nice and crunchy as the peanuts at a very nice element to it. I would recommend this delicious treat for anyone.
Calin P.
Hayesville, NC
Snickers is a perfect snack for when you are hungry. For how much this actually fills you up I find it very affordable. I love the peanuts caramel and chocolate mixed together. I eat them all the time. I would purchase this product again and again.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart