BY SNICKERS

Oscar T.
Hammond
The best chocolate bar I always eat one before noon I feel like a little kid it's great I love Snickers takes my Hunger away specially cuz I work at a grocery store so I smell food all the time but when I eat my Snickers I am good to go
Ellen B.
Chatsworth, Ga
I love snickers specially when I have an urge for something sweet but not too sweet. The bite size are perfect for me because I'm guilty of keeping a stash of candy in my night stand for late night cravings.
Shaletha T.
Riverside, CA
Snickers? Where can I start? This delicious candy is mind blowing. Snickers is the perfect candy simply because the way it's layered. The flavors explodes in your mouth giving you a sensation satisfying every taste buds. It's simply awesome.
Teresa R.
Syracuse, UT
I am completely addicted to Snickers bars. It is difficult for me to pass by them at the checkout stand without wanting to grab one. I love the sharing size, with 2 slightly smaller bars in one package. Then I don't feel so guilty eating one, when I share it with someone.
Skye W.
Stafford Springs, CT
I remember being younger and knowing every word to the Snickers "Song they played on TV for the commercials. I'm pretty sure it was my theme song. Snickers will always be my favorite candy bar. It' the perfect balance of chocolate and peanuts.
Yanitza B.
Woonsocket, RI
Nunca pasa de moda snickers bar me encanta y creo q me encantará por años lol se pude comprar en cualquiera farmacia, gasolinera, tiendas buen precio y buen sabor
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Snickers are my absolute favorite! You bite into the smooth chocolate and get a mouth full of the perfect combination of peanuts, caramel and nougat. They are so sweet and definitely make your belly happy!
Tehja G.
I'm addicted to these small snickers. They are chocolatety and filled with caramel and they practically melt in your mouth when you bite into one. Once you start you can't stop. If you love chocolate, peanuts, and caramel, this is your snack.
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA
I can honestly say that Snickers is my favorite candy bar. I absolutely LOVE them so when I allow myself a treat these are fantastic because they hit the spot without all the calories of a whole candy bar.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
It has crunch, chocolate, salty, sweet, it has it all! My husband has been known to back a few of these for backpacking as it provides the protein and sugar that most power bars have for a lot less money.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart