BY SNICKERS

Chelsea H.
Franklin, KY
Snickers are a classic treat. They aren't my favorite but the flavor is delicious its perfect combination of chocolate, nuts and caramel. Compared to alternatives Snickers is the best way to go. Bought it at Walmart and was less than a dollar.
Samantha K.
Duh!! Can't give a snickers less than 5 stars. I get hangry for real. Snickers understands me! I'm not a sweets person unless you ask me if I want a snickers. That's an obvious heck yes! Any day of the week
Michelle H.
Gresham, OR
Addicted to minis! Sometimes the full sized bars are just too much, but the minis are just the right size to have a few and not feel bad about it. It doesn't take away from the caramel/ the rest of the ingredients ratios either!
Renee G.
Conyers, GA
Snickers are a great snack to have on the go or if you are just veggin at home!!! It is sweet has peanuts and chocolate, what more could you ask for?? Oh i know the nougat they put in there for you too!!! again nothing but, good stuff to say
Cully C.
Owings, MD
This is a great product for anyone who enjoys a nice chocolate and caramel snack. I would recommend this candy bar to anyone. The reason I gave this product a four star review was simply because of its great tast, but it is really small
Isabel V.
It's my favorite chocolate. I have nothing bad to say, it is excellent and has a good price, it is excellent for any occasion. It comes in several precentaciones for diferetes occasions.
Shaletha T.
Riverside, CA
Snickers? Where can I start? This delicious candy is mind blowing. Snickers is the perfect candy simply because the way it's layered. The flavors explodes in your mouth giving you a sensation satisfying every taste buds. It's simply awesome.
Anita F.
Dolton, IL
It started in 8th grade one Halloween my mom bought an entire bag of snickers. That night I enjoyed a whole bag of snickers lol. Ever since then it's been love at first TASTE!!
Josie S.
Snickers are my favorite candy bar. they always taste amazing. i like all the ingredients and always enjoy it when i eat a snickers. i would recommend this chocolate bar to all.
Faith W.
Snickers are the absolute best. The peanuts and Carmel and chocolate combine to create an oddly filling snack. I love the bit of crunch with the peanuts and the chewiness of everything else. Definitely a go-to snack to avoid being hangry.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart