BY SNICKERS

Rebeckah J.
Princeton, NC
I'm a big fan of chocolate, especially when it's mixed with caramel and peanuts!! I always have little minis in my freezer and throw a couple in my bag when I go to work. They are so good when they are frozen.
Brittany D.
Lawton, IA
My favorite candy bar. It is always my first pick out of any other candy bar. Perfect blend of all the flavors. They are good just as they are but they are also really good frozen!
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I LOVE snickers candy bars. It has a perfect combination of nuget, caramel, peanuts, and chocolate. They're great melted over top of a graham cracker with marshmallow cream and topped with another graham cracker.
Gelacio A.
Los Angeles, CA
There are some days at work that I really want to eat chocolate so I go to the store next to where I work and I buy this snicker bar its really good and it has caramel and peanuts
Any S.
Miami, Fl
Snickers is a classic chocolate bar and with all things classic are absolutely amazing. I love eating snickers frozen because it changes the whole texture, and even the taste. I prefer buying them in fun size!
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
I believe the commercial is right on... you cannot be yourself when you are hungry and Snickers are the perfect answer! Delicious chocolate, nuts and caramel mixed together with a nougat center! Oh delicious!
Tracy K.
Philadelphia, PA
Well not JUST WHEN your hungry when you also want a snack too. I love snickers, when they are refrigerated they are even better. With that first bite you feel the satisfaction, chocolate peanuts...I think I need to run and get me one right now!!
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
Snicker's are my dads favorite candy bar, he would always stock the freezer with the mini's and snack on them all the time which is probably why I grew a love for them too. The combination of flavors is perfect anytime, it's hard to just wanna eat one.
Janee L.
Belews Creek, NC
My all time favorite candy bar!!! Chewy creamy and the chocolate and nuts are amazing!! Everyone in my house loves them. I can't keep enough of them around. I wake up in the middle of the night and sleep walk into the kitchen to get one sometimes
Teresa R.
Syracuse, UT
I am completely addicted to Snickers bars. It is difficult for me to pass by them at the checkout stand without wanting to grab one. I love the sharing size, with 2 slightly smaller bars in one package. Then I don't feel so guilty eating one, when I share it with someone.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart