BY SNICKERS

Alina S.
Very rich in flavor! Super chewy, so I wouldn't recommend it for people with braces. However it's great to wake you up in the morning and is by far the most filling chocolate bar ever
Stephanie C.
South Hill, VA
I eat a lot healthier than I use to. However, I still have a fierce sweet tooth. On days that I need a treat, I reach for a Snickers. Why? Because it's candy but it's also higher than most in protein. Keeps you full longer too. I highly recommend it!!
Nicole H.
Pekin, IL
Snickers are absolutely amazing! I like to the the little mini snickers and I usually put them in the fridge or the freezer and eat them that way. They're so good! They're the perfect snack for a sweet tooth craving!
Alfonso R.
Kansas City, MO
I'm sure everyone has tried a Snicker bar i love chocolate so much i don't recommend this to anyone who is allergic to peanuts, but if you love chocolate caramel and peanuts very affordable and very tasty! i believe this would be worth a buy! :)
Amber H.
Aurora, IL
Always one of my all time favorites. You can't go wrong with snickers. Usually at my local stores for the regular size bar I can get them for under a dollar. Love the caramel and nougat. Everybody needs a snicker in their life at least once lol
Iran C.
Aurora, CO
If you don't live Snickers you are missing out! To the people who can't because if allergies I really hope there's something as good as this😂😂😂 I don't eat chocolate a lot but when I do I go to this for cramps or my mid day snack on a cheat day😂
Melanie T.
Rocky Mount, NC
Snickers have been one of the top candy bars for many years! It is a great combination of peanuts, caramel, and chocolate! It is one of the best candy bars ever!
Jessica L.
Covington, TN
I love snickers!!!!! It is one of the best candy bars I have ever eatin! I love that they have the snickers pies at burger king because they taste really good! It is definitely a great combination! I definitely will be buying a snickers bar again!
Jamie Z.
Garden Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Definitely a go to candy bar. Tastes great when you need a snack or have a chocolate craving. I prefer regular size o et the minis. I don't think they taste the same.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
1,207 reviews
I LOVE snickers, its a brand name chocolate bar made by Mars, Incorporated. It consists of nougat topped with caramel and peanuts, enrobed in milk chocolate. One of America's top candy bars and it tastes great!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?