BY SNICKERS

Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
This is my husband's favorite candy bar! It is so ooey and gooey and delicious! It is sweet but has that little bit of saltiness from the peanuts. The caramel is the perfect texture. The chocolate is nice and creamy. It is the perfect mid afternoon treat!
Sam F.
Mahopac, NY
Chocolate plus caramel equals love. Up there with my top 5 favorite chocolate bars. The whole bar is perfect,, I love chocolate and caramel so this is a great bar for me and its a good replacement for milky ways when you want peanuts in your chocolate
Katie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like these better than milky ways because they have peanuts in them. It's really sweet. There's caramel, nougat and peanuts. They're really good when you put them in the freezer too!
Vel D.
Looooove Snickers Chocolate Bars. Just the right amount of ingredients, nothing too overpowering (some tend to have too much caramel, which I dislike) I'm addicted!
Anna B.
Grand Rapids, MN
My very favorite candy bar, hands down! It tastes good, always is easy to find either at the gas station or mass retailer and always a good value! This is my favorite and I like to have these as a treat once a month or so to keep things in moderation!
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
I love snickers. the nuts, the caramel, the chocolate.. all together makes a delicious tasting candy bar. It definitely hits the spot if you are craving chocolate. I love buying the snickers ice cream too. So yummy!
Samantha F.
Staten Island, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love snickers. It's always been one of my favorite chocolates especially l for Halloween. You can find it anywhere. During Halloween lots of stores have huge bags of mixed candies that are great and a good value at that!
Amber F.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These fun size bars are the perfect amount when you have a sweet tooth. You can eat one of these without feeling too guilty afterwards! I love the combination of chocolate, caramel, and peanuts. You can't go wrong!
Rhonda N.
Bardstown, KY
This candy bar has it all. Chocolate, nuts, and it is great. You can't beat it for an afternoon snack. Well worth the money and you can buy just about anywhere. Under a dollar most places. Always in a checkout lane near you. Get one and try it out.
Tania d.
Bronx, NY
Estos chocolates Snickers son unos de mis favoritos por las nueces y avellanas que trae adentro son muy ricos y aunque no son muy saludables son un pecado que todos prueban
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart