BY SNICKERS

Vel D.
Looooove Snickers Chocolate Bars. Just the right amount of ingredients, nothing too overpowering (some tend to have too much caramel, which I dislike) I'm addicted!
Tierra W.
Weatherford, OK
My FAVORITE chocolate bar! I wouldn't live with out this candy bar. The taste is so good with peanuts and the Carmel and the chocolate on the top and just all of the ingredients combined. I eat this at least twice a month. I don't regret buying them.
Stephanie C.
South Hill, VA
I eat a lot healthier than I use to. However, I still have a fierce sweet tooth. On days that I need a treat, I reach for a Snickers. Why? Because it's candy but it's also higher than most in protein. Keeps you full longer too. I highly recommend it!!
Katie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like these better than milky ways because they have peanuts in them. It's really sweet. There's caramel, nougat and peanuts. They're really good when you put them in the freezer too!
Tania d.
Bronx, NY
Estos chocolates Snickers son unos de mis favoritos por las nueces y avellanas que trae adentro son muy ricos y aunque no son muy saludables son un pecado que todos prueban
Crystal Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Snickers satisfies hunger!!! They are so right in their slogan! It's the nuts of course. I like to think of it as my after grocery shopping with 3 kids pick me up, lol!
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
I love snickers. the nuts, the caramel, the chocolate.. all together makes a delicious tasting candy bar. It definitely hits the spot if you are craving chocolate. I love buying the snickers ice cream too. So yummy!
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
I usually get a little hangry halfway through the day. Snickers bars are always there to cheer me up. I love snickers and the peanut filling is just what I need to get me through the day.
Michelle S.
Chesapeake, OH
Snickers is my all time favorite candy bar!!! I can always be in the mood for this one. could eat them for every meal if I knew I wouldn't get diabetes or blow up like a balloon...lol.
Nicole H.
Pekin, IL
Snickers are absolutely amazing! I like to the the little mini snickers and I usually put them in the fridge or the freezer and eat them that way. They're so good! They're the perfect snack for a sweet tooth craving!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart