BY SNICKERS

Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Snickers!! you are not yourself without it. :) I love snickers that gooey caramel and nuts. MMMM.... now i think I am going to have to go by one. They are cheap and delicious and go great in icecream. they hit that sweet spot eveyrtime I reach for one.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I love snickers!! It's satisfied my hunger for a while. It's great on ice cream and in shakes. It tastes a lot better than the off brand. Snickers is very affordable. I always buy the mini snickers that are in one pack. My son loves this candy as much as I do. I have made truffle balls with this candy Ruth cream cheese and almond bark. It was delicious!
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
my kid favorite candy bar. still is to tell you the truth. i love these so much the milk chocolate, the peanuts, the caramel, and cant forget about that nougat! if you haven't had one of there pleas go and try it! you will be hooked instantly and will not regret it!
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque, NM
Honestly, the best way to best these are in the fridge. The chocolate gets a little more hardened and the texture is amazing you can eat the bar layer by layer. The candy is less then a dollar so I also throw one in when I feel like treating myself
Salpi K.
pasadena
This isn't my least favorite chocolate bar, but I do think it could be better. I enjoy the taste but the texture is not something I'm too fond of. I also don't like the nuts getting stuck in my teeth but that isn't really that big of a deal. Overall, if this was the only chocolate in the house I'd still eat it, but like I said, it's not my favorite.
Karen r.
This chocolate will defenetly satisfys your hunger when in need of one. I am not a big fan of chocolate but when i am craving i buy snickers . I love how you could taste every inch of this you could taste from the chocolate outside to the filling inside.
Vicki C.
Suwanee, GA
So Good. The combination of peanuts, caramel, milk chocolate, and soft nougat are what makes Snickers the best chocolate bar. The combo between sweet and salty its the spot every time. There are a few others out there but this is by far the best.
Lindsay W.
The Woodlands
Snickers are my favorite food when having a hangover. It's like a little happy friend that fills your mouth with fireworks and even though your head can't take much more partying, your mouth is like give me all the snickers! Caramel and chocolate with peanuts makes for perfect amount of Sweet and salty while putting something in your stomach to lighten the load! Snickers is my friend. I am not ashamed!
Sammie L.
Cleveland , OH
One of the BEST chocolate bars there is. I have been buying snickers bars for as long as i can remember. Snickers have the perfect everything. The crunch, the gooey caramel, the smoothe chocolate. Everything. It creates the perfect flavor. I can always count on it to satisfy my cravings.
Zubair M.
Dallas
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
I love snickers, they are my faves i could eat a whole pack of it, that's exaggeration but snickers are the best no one can deny that, it has this sweet and crunchy taste and texture that I can't reject. It's wortg a five star to be honest.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart