BY SNICKERS

Hannah K.
I love snickers! I buy them all the time! They taste absolutely amazing! Perfect combination of chocolate nuts and caramel. And their TV commercials are my favors they always make me laugh. I eat these all the time!
Kelsey O.
Denver, CO
Tastes great and surprisingly like a Snickers bar! A little bit on the sweeter side, but hey, its supposed to taste like candy. I liked that there was more texture to this bar, compared to other energy bars such as Powerbars, which are basically like bricks.
Jasmine A.
Henrico, VA
Snickers are always so good , chocolates are so delicious. I want a snicker right now, the chocolate and the nuts the whole thing is just wonderful in your tummy.
Michelle S.
Chesapeake, OH
Snickers is my all time favorite candy bar!!! I can always be in the mood for this one. could eat them for every meal if I knew I wouldn't get diabetes or blow up like a balloon...lol.
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
I usually get a little hangry halfway through the day. Snickers bars are always there to cheer me up. I love snickers and the peanut filling is just what I need to get me through the day.
Stephanie C.
South Hill, VA
I eat a lot healthier than I use to. However, I still have a fierce sweet tooth. On days that I need a treat, I reach for a Snickers. Why? Because it's candy but it's also higher than most in protein. Keeps you full longer too. I highly recommend it!!
Janett J.
Garden Grove, CA
It's sooo mouth watering. You just enjoy eating every single bite. The caramel and nuts in the chocolate ... is just amazing! Rich in chocolate. VERY affordable and good in size for the price. $1.50. I would definitely buy one again. Makes me happy
Pamela B.
Cleveland, OH
Snickers are my go-to candy bar whenever I need a quick pick me up that tastes great. You can always find a snickers at any local grocery, big box, corner market, or vending machine. You can purchase an extra large sized bar which is a great value!
Nicole H.
Pekin, IL
Snickers are absolutely amazing! I like to the the little mini snickers and I usually put them in the fridge or the freezer and eat them that way. They're so good! They're the perfect snack for a sweet tooth craving!
Katherine T.
San Diego , CA
I love the peanuts & caramel, snickers will always be one of my well loved snacks growing up. Although I haven't had one In a while, it sounds good right about now
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?