BY SNICKERS

Sofia S.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's my favourite for years . Hahaha I kill it since I'm a kid .. Im a chocolate lover and caramel not fun of peanuts but in some weird way I love them in here .!!!!
April H.
Talbott, TN
The rich chocolate, salty peanuts, smooth caramel and the chewy nougat will have you wanting more. Your just not the same with out a Snickers! When you bite into a Snickers you get the best of both sweet and salty.
Teresa S.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Snickers original chocolate bar is my absolute all time favorite candy bar. I could not ever think of an alternative to this candy bar. Everyone in my family loves it. Even my daughter who normally doesn't like sweets loves it. I would highly recommend!
Lupita O.
Dallas, TX
snickers has a nice size to it, nice packaging, always soft and chewy with perfect taste of chewy carmel and peanuts and the price is is worth it you can always find it somewhere on sale at local grocery stores etc and yes i would definitly recommend this
Raylynne B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Snickers bars and have since I was a kid. They are nugat, caramel and peanuts covered in chocolate and come in dark or milk as well as peanut butter. I love all three!!! If you haven't tried them I recommend them. They are truly one of my favorites.
Keshia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I can eat these all day and never get enough. These and the ones with the almonds. I love love love the taste and the peanuts I just love everything about snickers!!!
Lauren R.
Snickers are a classic candy, but I don't care for the peanuts in these candy bars usually. Sometimes, they can be stale and gross. These would be better with dark chocolate, too! Overall, I like them, but there are other, better candy bars out there to eat!
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite candy bar! I love these. I probably eat at least one a week. I love the sweet kinda salty taste. They are super affordable and super tasty. If you haven't ever had one I'd highly recommend it!
Melissa O.
Long Beach, CA
This has always been my favorite candy bar since I was little , everywhere I see it I purchase it which is everywhere lol . I try not to eat one everyday but hey they just taste so good , for someone who's never tried snickers I'd honestly recommend it
koren v.
Hempstead, NY
Good old snickers, is a household name and tradition for most people and I am the same. I love chocolate and when I jones candy I have a choice of three I usually go to and this is a staple. How could you not love the mix of chocolate, carmel and peanuts?
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart