BY SNICKERS

Teresa S.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Snickers original chocolate bar is my absolute all time favorite candy bar. I could not ever think of an alternative to this candy bar. Everyone in my family loves it. Even my daughter who normally doesn't like sweets loves it. I would highly recommend!
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's my favourite for years . Hahaha I kill it since I'm a kid .. Im a chocolate lover and caramel not fun of peanuts but in some weird way I love them in here .!!!!
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
This is the perfect little snack to get when you're reaching the point of being so hungry you can't think. It just has everything. Peanuts, caramel, chocolate -- how can you not love it?
Hannah C.
Lees Summit, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE SNICKERS!!!!They are the perfect combination of nuts and chocolate and caramel. Normally I do not like nuts in my chocolate but I really really enjoy snickers.
Anahi P.
Corning, CA
I rea lly like the mixture of the chocalate caramel and the peanuts its a greta amixture of ingredients i like that it is not stick like the other chocolate bars .It is very delicious one. Of the best chocolates ever
Lorena C.
Victorville, CA
I love the way that you bite into the snicker bar and you taste the nugget then the peanut then the chocolate it taste so good.I also like that you can also bake it in cakes ,cookies,as a topping on ice cream.So I recommend purchasing this chocolate bar.
missy t.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers is my favorite candy bar in the whole world! I have been a Snickers fan since I was a child. The chocolate, covered, peanut, nougat, caramel goodness. I love Snickers so much and my yorkie is named Snickers! :)
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My boyfriend is obsessed with these. I love them too, but they are not my go-to candy bar. I think it's the peanuts I'm not a huge fan of, or maybe too much caramel?
Kelsey O.
Denver, CO
Tastes great and surprisingly like a Snickers bar! A little bit on the sweeter side, but hey, its supposed to taste like candy. I liked that there was more texture to this bar, compared to other energy bars such as Powerbars, which are basically like bricks.
Leylannie G.
Elizabeth City
My favorite candy bar and definitely my favorite! I know I can always depend on it for the good flavor and just being great! I really enjoy the way the peanuts, chocolate, and Carmel come together to make this chewy, crunchy combo which makes it perfect!!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart