BY SNICKERS

Adriana B.
Salinas, CA
My go to chocolate. I'm always craving chocolate, but when I'm hungry and I'm far from lunch this is my goal to snack. This tasty filling treat will keep me satisfied until my next meal. Something about the that combination of deliciousness thats so addictive.
Anja B.
Seattle, WA
Mouth-wateringly delicious. This candy bar has to be one of the top. The crunchy peanuts, caramel and creamy chocolate go perfectly together to make this irresistible combination. Just writing this is making me want to go buy one. Will continue to purchase!
Nadia C.
I'm not a fan of chocolate... shocking, I know, but the combo of chocolate, caramel, and peanuts are so well balanced. Yummy... I have a couple in my stash box, not to share with the kiddos
Mary B.
Staten Island, NY
There is literally nothing like a Snickers! Its the candy bar that you never knew you needed until you take a bite! So addictive and satisfying! If you are a fan of chocolate, peanuts, and caramel then Snickers is for you!!
Jasmine S.
There is nothing bad to say about snickers candy. It is by far my favorite candy. If you love chocolate, nuts, and caramel then this is definitely the candy for you. I see myself craving it more and more and I just love it.
Mary D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Me gusta mucho esta chocolate y lo que me gusta de este paquetito es que viene individual y puede comer uno cada dia de la semana no te quedas con culpa que te comiste uno jigante y no te quasar con el antojo muy bueno
Jahan P.
Jersey City, NJ
Snickers is my absolute most favorite chocolate bar ever. I actually buy one at least 5 times a week. The chocolate, the caramel, the nuts is a great combination to it's great taste. nothing compares to it, I never get tired of eating this chocolate bar.
Federica T.
Doral, FL
A classic. Affordable price. great taste. Sometimes I find it "too sweet", and I can't eat all the bar. Good for those moments you're starving at the office and you can't go off for lunch
Kristy M.
Hampton, GA
Sometimes a girl has to have a Snicker's bar in order to satisfy that chocolate craving. My last purchase was from walmart. The alternatives do NOT compare to the product and I only purchase this once every two months because I'm trying to eat healthier.
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
This is the perfect little snack to get when you're reaching the point of being so hungry you can't think. It just has everything. Peanuts, caramel, chocolate -- how can you not love it?
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart