BY SNICKERS

Jennifer W.
Weatherford, TX
Snickers is a fantastic candy bar.. they have the perfect amount of sweet with a little bit of salt and just the right amount of crunch. When I have a craving for something sweet, a snickers hits the spot. I buy them regularly and will definitely buy them again!
Jessica V.
Benton
I eat these when I am pressed for time and need a bar that will fill me up. These bars,are great and provide a boost of energy. I do wish they were nutritionally better but the taste is great.
Hannah B.
Boone, NC
Nothing satisfies "hunger" more than a snickers. The peanuts and caramel are a wonderful addition to this delicious snack bar. One of the classic candy bars. I would not change anything to this chocolaty bar.
Adele H.
My go to when I crave chocolate and peanuts. I can't freeze them though, they get too hard for me to eat, but people love them that way. This is perfect for me to eat when I'm on the road too.
Kim B.
Comanche , OK
I absolutely love snickers it is my favorite treat to hand out on Halloween! Chocolate, caramel, and peanuts are perfect matches. My kids also love getting this candy so makes it even better.
Teresa J.
My all-time favorite candy bar! Tastes delicious, and an excellent snack for a quick craving! There are many recipes you can make with snickers, from cheesecake, to milkshakes, even cookies! I will always love this candy bar, and will always be one of my favorites
Marie A.
Round Rock, TX
What can one say about a snickers bars? Who doesn't like it?!!!!! This is and old time favorite that never gets old or change the flavor. I love me some Snicker's bar!
If you love chocolate, peanuts, caramel, and cookies then this is the candy bar for you! Snickers bars are a great affordable treat for any chocolate fan! I eat them as often as I can! You will see Snickers bars wherever you go, so there's no excuse to not buy it!
Myriam M.
I really just started getting into these and I really see what I have been missing. The flavor is great with the nuts and the caramel and the chocolate, the flavors come together so perfectly.
Stephanie P.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my all time favorite candy bar.. I have loved eating these since I was a kid. I feel like it has the perfect ratio between chocolate, nougat, caramel, and nuts.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?