BY SNICKERS

Kia C.
It's insane how much I love this chocolate! The amount of nuts, caramel, and chocolate is perfect. They fit so well together. I usually get it at a gas station cause they replace them faster but you can get it anywhere!
Rachael T.
I make weekly trips to the grocery store, and I can't help but to grab a Snickers bar when I'm waiting in the check out line. They are the perfect snack for a busy mom on the run! The delicious chocolate and caramel, along with the crunchy peanuts are the best!
Stacy K.
Willow Spgs, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The perfect mixture of peanuts, chocolate and nougat! A great snack to travel with while on the go!
It's a go to snack for almost everyone I know. If your looking for something sweet and semi salty, this is what you should pick up.
Nicolle N.
Spearfish, SD
I love Snickers!! The chocolate is milky and delicious, paired with the sweet nougat, gooey caramel and finished off with the crunchy peanuts- the perfect combination for a go-to sweet treat!
Barbara G.
Snickers has chocolate and peanuts. While it is crunchy it's not too hard to eat. I like that they are available everywhere. They aren't too expensive so we buy them a lot. The chocolate isn't bitter but leaves a great taste.
Nicole R.
Kissimmee, FL
When I'm hungry, I grab a snickers. When I have a sweet tooth, I grab a snickers! I love the way snickers taste! There isn't any alternative this beats out all competition! $.98 in Walmart is a steal!
Hannah B.
Boone , NC
Nothing satisfies "hunger" more than a snickers. The peanuts and caramel are a wonderful addition to this delicious snack bar. One of the classic candy bars. I would not change anything to this chocolaty bar.
Rose R.
Almond Bar is so sweet I keep coming back to this.
Their marketing campaign is good around hunger and satisfying it with a snicker bar. It's not really healthy though.
Wendy C.
Orlando, FL
If it's not ferrero rocher , it's snickers . They're great ! They even have the unwrapped mini bites which I always sneak at work . And surprisingly just like the commercials say it beats hunger , I agree . It really works ! Lol
Alicia R.
League City, TX
Wow Snickers has the perfect mix of chocolate, nuts, caramel and nougat! It's so creamy and delicious with the chocolate melting perfectly so the flavors blend together! I can't buy these often because my diet will be blown!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?