BY SNICKERS

Kate M.
Irwin , PA
I am always willing to grab a snickers like the tag line says. It is very affordable and can bought in most grocery stores or gas stations wherever you find the need for a chocolate fix. I always seem to go back to snickers no matter what other candy bar I choose.
Brittany O.
Margate , FL
My all time favorite candy bar!!!! The perfect amount of nuts to chocolate to caramel and everything in between. Its my go to, I can eat them anytime of day and its a great snack for bedtime to hit that sweet spot we all have. I will forever love snickers !
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
SNICKERS! They don't really curve the hangry they just leave you wanting more and more until you're just a big ol snickers filled person. Haha. Snickers bars are really freaking good. My niece is their biggest fan I swear, she'll be crying her eyes out and as soon as you pull out a Snickers she'll stop crying and so innocently say "For me?" and reach out for it.
Karen G.
This is one of my favorite chocolate candies, I always look at them since they all have words on the packaging in the back and who doesn't like to choose their own word out of the bunch. I love the smooth feel of snickers and the crunchy taste it has. Only "downside" I guess you could say is that they ocassionally get stuck in my teeth but most candies do that and that they melt but that's something out of its control.
Vania d.
Athens, OH
Can never go wrong with this candy bar! I always prefer this most of the time when I want something sweet. Can get this pretty much everywhere and cheap too and depending where you go it could even be cheaper. I would recommend this candy bar definitely.
LEAR22172 MARIA N.
What can you honestly say about Snickers bars that hasn't already been said a about a billion times over in I don't know how many years, across how many languages and continents, and that doesn't echo through time immemorial already? Snickers bars are WITHOUT A DOUBT THE GREATEST OF THE GREAT, AND DESERVE THE TITLE I WILL BESTOW UPON IT RIGHT NOW: Snickers bars, are, THE GREAT AMERICAN CHOCOLATE BAR, the one and only, and nobody else will ever take this title away from them! So way to go Mars corporation, this is what put you guys on the map and if you only manufactured one product then this would still make you guys a killing and probably still destroy ANYTHING Hershey's, Nestle and Cadbury can come up with!
Karla R.
Springfield, MA
My favorite chocolate bar. I looooove me some Snickers. Affordable in most stores and in some cases there are even coupons you can use. When I want a little treat this is what I get. Good value. My family love Snickers yumminess, it is great for sharing.
mitchelle s.
Brooklyn, NY
this my absolute guilty pleasure. although i feel guilty every time i consume one. price is very affordable for such a hearty bar. it has the best of everything. taste wise you get peanut caramel and chocolate in every bite. i would recommend it to anyone.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I love snickers!! It's satisfied my hunger for a while. It's great on ice cream and in shakes. It tastes a lot better than the off brand. Snickers is very affordable. I always buy the mini snickers that are in one pack. My son loves this candy as much as I do. I have made truffle balls with this candy Ruth cream cheese and almond bark. It was delicious!
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Snickers!! you are not yourself without it. :) I love snickers that gooey caramel and nuts. MMMM.... now i think I am going to have to go by one. They are cheap and delicious and go great in icecream. they hit that sweet spot eveyrtime I reach for one.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart