BY SNICKERS

Brooke J.
Riverside, CA
I am a regular consumer of the snickers bar and I must say that it never gets old! There is a perfect combination of caramel, peanuts and chocolate all for only $1. They even made a snickers almond bar for those who prefer almonds over peanuts! Definitely will buy again
Leslie M.
Opa Locka, FL
They give you a mixer of soft and creamy and they fill you up without giving you any time of trouble .when biting into it you feel the chocolate and peanut with the caramel cream dripping out of it
Jennifer P.
In high school, when I was taking any major tests, I always had a Snickers bad, a bottle of iced tea, and strawberry Starbursts. That was 20 years ago, and I still have fun associations with that chocolate bar... even though I almost never eat it now.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
This is definitely one of my favorite candy bars. I love the mix of chocolate, caramel, nougat, and peanuts! This candy bar is a great dessert, or a great snack to satisfy a sweet craving. Luckily they come in snack size for the times you don't want all the calories.
Amber T.
Somerset, KY
My husbands favorite. And so much as when I had our wedding cake made it made one layer in snickers bar flavored with pieces of snickers. It was hit and I loved it as well. Purchase worthy for sure to anyone.
Angelica S.
Valley stream, NY
Im not a huge peanut or nut fan but when it comes down to it inwould prefer the taste of snickers any day, the caramel with the chocolate and nuts taste so good together.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Not just the musketeer, or the milkyway, but a snickers! Musketeers aren't gooey or crunchy enough, and the Milky-way doesn't have the peanut crunch. The solution? The Snickers bar!

Frozen, mini, Almond, or peanut butter, you can't go wrong with the classic snickers.
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
SNICKERS ARE LIFE!!!!
They are soo delicious, and smell very very great.
They are a perfect combination between chocolate, caramel and peanuts. I love them for snack time.
Sonja W.
Maryland Heights, MO
Snickers bar is actually the best candy bar in the world! It satisfies every sweet and salty desire. The flavors are mouthwatering. If I'm out shopping and I forgot my lunch its the bar I grab. It helps me get through to dinner. I would always tell someone to buy this.
Amanda M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Oh my goodness. If you've never indulged in one of these you are truly missing out. They are mine and my husbands favorite! We tend to eat a few to many but hey you can't take any when you're gone and tomorrow's a new day! So everyone go grab you a yummy. nutty and carmel chocolate bar. I promise you won't regret it...atleast not to bad. Hehe 🔥🔥
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?