BY SNICKERS

Michelle O.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
SNICKERS ARE LIFE!!!!
They are soo delicious, and smell very very great.
They are a perfect combination between chocolate, caramel and peanuts. I love them for snack time.
Cindy W.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I am not really a fan of candy bars but if I crave one then this is it. I love that they come in minis so I can enjoy the taste and not overload on it. It's the best of both worlds with the mini bites. I get my sweet tooth taken care of and I don't feel guilty about it.
Paty S.
This is my favorite candy bar. I love that this candy bar really satisfies. The combination of peanuts, milk chocolate, caramel and soft nougat are what really do it for me.
Sonja W.
Maryland Heights, MO
Snickers bar is actually the best candy bar in the world! It satisfies every sweet and salty desire. The flavors are mouthwatering. If I'm out shopping and I forgot my lunch its the bar I grab. It helps me get through to dinner. I would always tell someone to buy this.
Jake S.
Brighton, CO
Nothing beets biting into a delicious candy bar, especially one with fillings that will make your mouth water. Its super cheap and super tasty and will always be sure to make your day just a little bit better. This is always a choice when I'm looking for a quick snack.
Jennifer P.
In high school, when I was taking any major tests, I always had a Snickers bad, a bottle of iced tea, and strawberry Starbursts. That was 20 years ago, and I still have fun associations with that chocolate bar... even though I almost never eat it now.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
Perfect on the go snacks. The chocolate combined with the nuts and caramel are amazing, great flavor. Sweet and salty combination. Carried any kind of store so it's easy to find. They are always fresh as well. Great value under a $1 in most stores for a great snack.
Amber T.
Somerset, KY
My husbands favorite. And so much as when I had our wedding cake made it made one layer in snickers bar flavored with pieces of snickers. It was hit and I loved it as well. Purchase worthy for sure to anyone.
Jodi S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This really does hit the spot when you are craving a candy bar and can allow yourself a little splurge. I like to tell myself it's not all that bad because it has peanuts in it:) it's a nice mix of chocolate, peanuts and Carmel. I like the ice cream bar even better!
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Not just the musketeer, or the milkyway, but a snickers! Musketeers aren't gooey or crunchy enough, and the Milky-way doesn't have the peanut crunch. The solution? The Snickers bar!

Frozen, mini, Almond, or peanut butter, you can't go wrong with the classic snickers.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?