BY SNICKERS

Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Not just the musketeer, or the milkyway, but a snickers! Musketeers aren't gooey or crunchy enough, and the Milky-way doesn't have the peanut crunch. The solution? The Snickers bar!

Frozen, mini, Almond, or peanut butter, you can't go wrong with the classic snickers.
Brianna B.
Spring Hill, FL
10 10 and another 10!!!!!! Best candy bar ever. i love the chocolate and the nuts and just everything about it. if i had a lifetime supply of snickers candy bar i would be in chocolate heaven. plus you can get it anywhere thats the best part. repurchase is a must!!!!
Annie D.
Kansas City, MO
My absolute favorite candy bar. I can eat this delicious morsel for days! The best part about this candy bar are the proportions. I've never been a fan of peanuts and I never eat them except in a Snickers. The caramel, cookie bottom, chocolate, and peanuts are a perfect c
crystal  J.
Chillicothe, OH
I love the minis, because you can stash them just about anywhere. I keep them in my purse and car just in case hunger strikes. They are also good to use in class at school when your wanting to reward students at the end of the day.
Angelica S.
Valley stream, NY
Im not a huge peanut or nut fan but when it comes down to it inwould prefer the taste of snickers any day, the caramel with the chocolate and nuts taste so good together.
Nasasha D.
One of my all time favorite to eat when hunger sits in or for a snack. The peanuty, caramel, chocolate tastell just takes you to a whole nother level of sweet greatness.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
Snickers is pretty good and something I'll eat if it's around, but it's not my favorite and not something I'm likely to pick up at the store (although I don't buy candy or sweets that often in general).
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers are all that. I'm not sure you could ever say something about it. The flavor is amazing. Melts in your mouth. Caramel. Everything is a perfect blend. No doubt I would buy again and recommend to others!
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Never disappoints. The ultimate chocolate bar, hands down. It's the perfect combination of caramel, chocolate and peanuts. Honestly 10/10 the best chocolate bar in the USA
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
This is definitely one of my favorite candy bars. I love the mix of chocolate, caramel, nougat, and peanuts! This candy bar is a great dessert, or a great snack to satisfy a sweet craving. Luckily they come in snack size for the times you don't want all the calories.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart