BY SNICKERS

Rosmary M.
Esto es un delirio, es un pecado, es delicioso, es lo maximo, es lo que quiera que sea, pero de algo si podre estar segura es que al primer mordisco es un orgasmo gustativo..
Christy L.
Dry Creek, LA
Snickers is the bomb dot com. Their commercials and ads are hilarious and on point. If you're hungry? Eat a Snickers! My kiddos love these Snickers bars and we get them once or so a week. Great pricing!
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
As a kid and yes even in my kids Halloween bags I always look for Snickers candy! The chocolate is so creamy along with the sweet caramel and peanuts...ughhh its delicious!!!
April H.
Piedmont, SC
This is the best chocolate bar there is. When I need a sweet fix, this is it. I has all the things you would want in a chocolate bar. It is the same price of all the other chocolate bars, but I find it fills me up and is just enough. I would recommend this bar to everyone.
Leslie M.
Opa Locka, FL
They give you a mixer of soft and creamy and they fill you up without giving you any time of trouble .when biting into it you feel the chocolate and peanut with the caramel cream dripping out of it
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Growing up I did not like snickers!! Yet, now I can't get enough of the chocolate, peanuts, and nougat. I usually by this bar in the minis and keep in my candy dish at work!!
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Not just the musketeer, or the milkyway, but a snickers! Musketeers aren't gooey or crunchy enough, and the Milky-way doesn't have the peanut crunch. The solution? The Snickers bar!

Frozen, mini, Almond, or peanut butter, you can't go wrong with the classic snickers.
Brianna B.
Spring Hill, FL
10 10 and another 10!!!!!! Best candy bar ever. i love the chocolate and the nuts and just everything about it. if i had a lifetime supply of snickers candy bar i would be in chocolate heaven. plus you can get it anywhere thats the best part. repurchase is a must!!!!
Jennifer P.
In high school, when I was taking any major tests, I always had a Snickers bad, a bottle of iced tea, and strawberry Starbursts. That was 20 years ago, and I still have fun associations with that chocolate bar... even though I almost never eat it now.
Amanda M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Oh my goodness. If you've never indulged in one of these you are truly missing out. They are mine and my husbands favorite! We tend to eat a few to many but hey you can't take any when you're gone and tomorrow's a new day! So everyone go grab you a yummy. nutty and carmel chocolate bar. I promise you won't regret it...atleast not to bad. Hehe 🔥🔥
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart