BY SNICKERS

Ness L.
Cove City, NC
This is my go to when I'm really craving chocolate! sometimes it hurts my teeth because its so sweet, but thats okay because it tastes great and i brush my teeth right after
Danna L.
Devine, TX
Absolutely addicting!♡ The peanuts make the chocolate very good. You can always find them in your local gas station or grocery store anywhere really. Absolutely good way better than any other plain chocolate, absolutely recommend to others for its good taste and quality
Shannon G.
Waco, TX
So good! Whenever I need a little pick me up I go grab a snickers and it gets me through the day, plus each a cheaper than a coffee! And what's even better? It fills me up so i'm satisfied and i'm not craving more throughout the rest of the day. I could eat one everyday.
Gabriella C.
Brooklyn, NY
THIS is exactly what I need to have after a long day of work. It is so satisfying and delish. I always cut off half and stick it in the freezer as a snack when I'm in the mood for something sweet. It is the perfect candy bar created.
April H.
Piedmont, SC
This is the best chocolate bar there is. When I need a sweet fix, this is it. I has all the things you would want in a chocolate bar. It is the same price of all the other chocolate bars, but I find it fills me up and is just enough. I would recommend this bar to everyone.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
As a kid and yes even in my kids Halloween bags I always look for Snickers candy! The chocolate is so creamy along with the sweet caramel and peanuts...ughhh its delicious!!!
dani g.

Absolutely a perfect snack for any time of the day!!!! Snickers are so good, they never fail to cheer me up when I'm needing some TLC! Chocolate, nuts and caramel is a perfect combination and I eat snickers all the time. Great quality product I would definitely recommend.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Growing up I did not like snickers!! Yet, now I can't get enough of the chocolate, peanuts, and nougat. I usually by this bar in the minis and keep in my candy dish at work!!
Paris J.
Metairie, LA
Snickers chocolate bar is the best because it doesn't have too much chocolate, but just enough. I love the nuts in the inside and has just enough caramel. I love the milk chocolate coat and the nougat topped.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
best candy bar eveeeeerr love it ok its crunchy, sweet, the chocolate its perfect. i used snickers for my recipes or i just take the bar and eat it, its ship, its reaaally good. love it 100% recommend
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart