BY SNICKERS

Stephanie W.
Chipley, FL
Snickers candy bar is the first product that comes to my mind when I think of candy bars. It is the perfect mid afternoon snack to keep you from winding down before the work day is done. The combination of chocolate caramel and nuts is a perfect blend and satisfies fully.
Danna L.
Devine, TX
Absolutely addicting!♡ The peanuts make the chocolate very good. You can always find them in your local gas station or grocery store anywhere really. Absolutely good way better than any other plain chocolate, absolutely recommend to others for its good taste and quality
Jennifer C.
Lamont , CA
Snickers are amazing!! They are my go to chocolate bars and I definitely recommend them. They are inexpensive and can usually be found at any store or even a vending machine. They are totally worth the price and they are a must have chocolate bar.
Rosmary M.
Esto es un delirio, es un pecado, es delicioso, es lo maximo, es lo que quiera que sea, pero de algo si podre estar segura es que al primer mordisco es un orgasmo gustativo..
Dejah D.
Covington
Snickers are the BEST CANDY! It is the perfect combination of chocolate and peanuts and caramel! I eat these daily, especially the mini ones! The flavor is out of this world and i would repurchase any day.
Brooke J.
Riverside, CA
I am a regular consumer of the snickers bar and I must say that it never gets old! There is a perfect combination of caramel, peanuts and chocolate all for only $1. They even made a snickers almond bar for those who prefer almonds over peanuts! Definitely will buy again
Skylar H.
Eagle, NE
Snickers is by far my favorite candy. It's what goes good in everything. Pie, ice cream, cake, you name it! Can't go wrong with a snickers bar and remember you are not you if you're hungry! So grab a snickers and you'll always be happy
Leslie M.
Opa Locka, FL
They give you a mixer of soft and creamy and they fill you up without giving you any time of trouble .when biting into it you feel the chocolate and peanut with the caramel cream dripping out of it
Rachel B.
Wickliffe, OH
Snickers are delicious! I love them because they have so many ingredients, but they all mix together so well and it's amazing! I could eat these all the time, and I always tell my friends to eat them too!
Paris J.
Metairie, LA
Snickers chocolate bar is the best because it doesn't have too much chocolate, but just enough. I love the nuts in the inside and has just enough caramel. I love the milk chocolate coat and the nougat topped.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart