BY SNICKERS

Roxanne  Y.
I love chocolate so I can never go wrong by grabbing a snickers. They are so yummy. Whenever I am at local drugstores I always have to re up on them. I love the caramel and nuts wrapped in chocolate (makes me want to run and get some now!!!).
Makayla G.
Charlotte, NC
Snicker Bars
where Do I start ?..... when you bite into them the chocolate Melts In your Mouth While Most people chew them I let them sit in my mouth an dissolve so that the yummy-Ness Will Last Long an Then I chew The Nuts they're Awesome
Kathyria P.
I have SUCH a sweet tooth so Snickers, no matter if it's the snack size or full size, is on my favorites list! I love to throw the minis into hot chocolate, let it melt, and scoop it back out and eat it!
Kaleena D.
This is my go to I'm in a bad mood candy bar. It always makes me happier and fuller. It filled all my need, chocolate, and peanuts and its aways cheap to buy. I bet I eat one once a week. It's a classic.
Janeth M.
South Gate , CA
This is my favorite chocolate of all times. The caramel and peanuts on this chocolate bar its the best. It's very affordable. I typically at any grocery stores for about a buck.
sidney h.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love snickers they have such a perfect combination of flavors. But I recently got braces so I might have to hold off on them for awhile. But I'm looking forward to my next sneakers bar.
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta , GA
This is such a great combination of tastes and flavors so anyone who loves chocolate. It's similar to the milkyway but I love the nutty crunch that comes with it. It's a perfect size and definitely addicting
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
The best candy bar. Ever. Period. Always so satisfying and hits the spot! Cost is typical and can often find the larger packages on sale for holidays. Always yummy and a perfect indulgence! Will buy again.
Anndria T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love snickers. It's my favorite candy bar right behind twix. I love hte peanuty chocolately goodness and the chocolate they use on the outside is extra good. I love getting the snack size ones at Halloween to hand out to kids. I would recommend this.
Kina A.
Fayetteville, GA
Snickers Chocolate Bar is the best candy bar ever made. It has great flavor the right amount of nuts and caramel and nougat. I love the fact that they are not expensive as some candy bars are. It will stick with you when you are hungry. I would absolutely purchase again and again.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?