BY SNICKERS

Kina A.
Fayetteville, GA
Snickers Chocolate Bar is the best candy bar ever made. It has great flavor the right amount of nuts and caramel and nougat. I love the fact that they are not expensive as some candy bars are. It will stick with you when you are hungry. I would absolutely purchase again and again.
Roxanne  Y.
I love chocolate so I can never go wrong by grabbing a snickers. They are so yummy. Whenever I am at local drugstores I always have to re up on them. I love the caramel and nuts wrapped in chocolate (makes me want to run and get some now!!!).
Makayla G.
Charlotte, NC
Snicker Bars
where Do I start ?..... when you bite into them the chocolate Melts In your Mouth While Most people chew them I let them sit in my mouth an dissolve so that the yummy-Ness Will Last Long an Then I chew The Nuts they're Awesome
Anndria T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love snickers. It's my favorite candy bar right behind twix. I love hte peanuty chocolately goodness and the chocolate they use on the outside is extra good. I love getting the snack size ones at Halloween to hand out to kids. I would recommend this.
Amanda C.
San Antonio, TX
I swear, every time I see a snickers I want to just tear it open. I love them! From the ice cream one to adding chunks to my vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate cream. The caramel, the peanuts = yummy!!! The small ones are sneaky. You eat one then before you know it you are the whole bag!
Amanda P.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I enjoy Snickers, but it's not my first choice for a candy bar. It's almost like there's too much in the candy bar for my mouth to handle in one bite. Sometimes, the candy bar is also to hard. But, I definitely eat them when they're around. :)
Brenda E.
Speedway, IN
Oh mayn!!!! This chocolate is absolutely delicious and it's super filling too... I try. It to eat too much candy but every time I see this beauty I just have to pick it up. Yumm!
Kathyria P.
I have SUCH a sweet tooth so Snickers, no matter if it's the snack size or full size, is on my favorites list! I love to throw the minis into hot chocolate, let it melt, and scoop it back out and eat it!
sidney h.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love snickers they have such a perfect combination of flavors. But I recently got braces so I might have to hold off on them for awhile. But I'm looking forward to my next sneakers bar.
Janeth M.
South Gate
This is my favorite chocolate of all times. The caramel and peanuts on this chocolate bar its the best. It's very affordable. I typically at any grocery stores for about a buck.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?