BY SNICKERS

Kelsey N.
Bloomfield , IN
Who doesn't need a snickers to make their day better. I know that I need to stop by a candy aisle occasionally after a bad day, it may be the only way I will make it through. But I do love my chocolate, and the new peanut better snickers is delicious to!
Dixy A.
Sarasota, FL
love this chocolate bar its the right amount of sweet and crunchy. not to mention affordable. a love the minis too. i usually get them at the checkout stations in grocery stores every week. i really enjoy these and recommend them to everyone.
Maureen H.
Lompoc, CA
Chocolate, peanuts, nougat and caramel!? Where can you go wrong?? These are classically delicious, can't beat them. There's something in each bar everyone likes (well, except if you're allergic to nuts lol)!
Nickhole C.
Cadet, MO
I love snickers it is my favorite candy bar. I buy them often, once every couple weeks or so. They are a good price and they taste so good. And I also love the ice cream bars too.
Paige H.
I mean really, who doesn't like snickers? It's one of my favorite candys! I love the peanut, I love Carmel, I love chocolate and the both together is a party in my mouth, a party that I never wanna leave.
Amanda P.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I enjoy Snickers, but it's not my first choice for a candy bar. It's almost like there's too much in the candy bar for my mouth to handle in one bite. Sometimes, the candy bar is also to hard. But, I definitely eat them when they're around. :)
Ebonie L.
Snickers is almost the only candy bar with caramel that I absolutely love. The caramel in others is just always too thick for my taste but snickers just gets it right. If you haven't tried it, you definitely should.
Kathyria P.
I have SUCH a sweet tooth so Snickers, no matter if it's the snack size or full size, is on my favorites list! I love to throw the minis into hot chocolate, let it melt, and scoop it back out and eat it!
Kirsten B.
LOVE snickers! I especially love the dark chocolate ones but they are rare to find. The snicker has always been one of my faves. I wish that the price would stop going up and the size would quit shrinking though And that there were more nuts!
Zainab N.
Oh well the only chocolate bar in the market which I can't resist! I don't want any variations to this bomb right here! I prefer the classic and only classic as you can never go wrong with a snickers bar!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart