BY SNICKERS

Kelsey N.
macomb, MI
I actually cannot stand caramel but for some reason, I absolutely LOVE it when it is in Snickers form. It's so perfectly gooey and all around delicious. I love the satisfying crunch that comes with each bite.
Julie M.
Nice milk chocolate caramel goodness with peanuts in the caramel... I'm not too much of a peanut with my caramel type of girl so that's why it's only getting 4 stars, otherwise it would get five 🍫😘
Nickhole C.
Cadet, MO
I love snickers it is my favorite candy bar. I buy them often, once every couple weeks or so. They are a good price and they taste so good. And I also love the ice cream bars too.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one chocolate when ur hungry you will enjoy Because it will take the hunger away since it's really big and thick full of peanuts caramel it's really delicious I love this goody it's super delicious
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ
Love everything about it, the caramel is sometimes over powering so if you don't like caramel this candy bar is not for you. This chocolate it definitely one of my top favorites.
Kelsey N.
Bloomfield, IN
Who doesn't need a snickers to make their day better. I know that I need to stop by a candy aisle occasionally after a bad day, it may be the only way I will make it through. But I do love my chocolate, and the new peanut better snickers is delicious to!
Yadira O.
Brentwood, NY
Love having me a snickers bar, but I must say you definitely need a water bottle by your side. I can't have a snickers without drinking something to get the sweetness down a little.
Amber L.
Las Vegas, NV
I like snickers every now and then. my friend put snickers in plan chocolate cake mix, all i could really taste was the p-nuts. he also put oreo crumbs on top of the cake i really liked the oreo part but the p-nuts where too over whelming for me .
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
This is my favorite candy bar it has something to do with the combination of chocolate, caramel, and peanuts which make snickers very delicous. I haven't bought this in a while because I use to eat them a couple times of a week. Snickers are very addicting they are repurchase worthy.
Juan M.
Fontana, CA
What can i say about snickers their just what you need when you're hungry i take these with me at all times i go out specially the fun size ones they fit perfectly in my pockets and i just love the peanut you taste with the chocolate all together.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart