BY SNICKERS

Corina B.
Lawton, OK
This is an amazing chocolate bar, I absolutely love the caramel with the peanuts and chocolate mix. The mix of sweet and salty is amazing. It's cheap and I recommend this to everyone. I get it whenever I am out
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
I love snickers it is by far one of my favorite candybars. I also take these with me when I go hiking as they are good for calories to keep you going! I will always reach for these.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
Snickers is definitely my favorite chocolate bar. It contains chocolate, caramel and peanuts which I love all of them. When I am craving chocolate I usually get a snickers because it satisfies my sweet tooth!
Marisa P.
Mesa, AZ
I love snickers so much I love that their handy to take on the go . They're cheap all the time I buy them at Walmart for only 75 cents . There just so good and since I'm a chocolate lover it's even better . I always buy one when I shop at Walmart for groceries.
Amanda M.
Newport, RI
I'm a chocolate, peanut, and caramel kind of lady so his suits me perfectly. Having these in minis in a house is the perfect treat to have after the kiddies head to bed, and you just wind down. Its perfectly sweet with a hint of the salt from the nuts. I really want one now...darn it!
Maureen H.
Lompoc, CA
Chocolate, peanuts, nougat and caramel!? Where can you go wrong?? These are classically delicious, can't beat them. There's something in each bar everyone likes (well, except if you're allergic to nuts lol)!
Sydney S.
Raleigh, NC
Tastes amazing. I love peanuts and caramel and it is the perfect combination of both. We keep these in the office on a regular basis. I especially love the snickers ice cream bars. The ice cream instead of the nugget I think is better than the actual candy bar.
Ana G.
Terre Haute, IN
Snickers are one of my favorite go to candies. I love the combination of flavors that make up the chocolate goodness that is the snickers. They are also great for crunching up and putting in ice cream or other recipes. I also like to use it as a crumb type sprinkle such as on top of cheesecake.
Danielle R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I very rarely eat chocolate, but when I do I eat a Snickers! I love the salty taste of the peanuts and the sweet from the caramel and chocolate. You can Snickers from any store in my area, and they are cheap!
Jade C.
Lillington, NC
Snickers are absolutely delicious, the bar definitely is packed with delicious flavors and the peanuts make a difference in the bar. They have a caramel on the inside which also tastes great and I love them
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart