BY SNICKERS

Pamela C.
Grants Pass, OR
My go to candy baris Snickers, every time. When waiting in th echeckout line at the store I alwasy, without fail toss a couple into my order. I then procede to snack on one when I get to the car. Very delicious and with an energy boost to boot. Milk chocolate, carmel, nuget and peanuts... yummy
Yaire N.
Winston Salem, NC
My favorite candy bar lol. I especially like the commercials that they got for it, for me, personally, it's 10x better in Spanish. 😂 I don't know if that's just me though. Wouldn't recommend if you're allergic to peanuts though.
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
Love snickers! Milky ways are still my top contender! ( I don't always love the peanuts) but snickers are a close second! Esp when they are kept in the fridge!! These are a must to pass out on Halloween if you can find a good deal on the big bags!!
Christina S.
Glassboro , NJ
My go to candy bar for those days I just need something to make me feel better. Very affordable , its taste so fresh when u get it straight at Hersey. Dollar store/ Walmart/ gas station. Yes I recommended this it's amazing !
Brittany  S.
I love snickers. My mom hid my bag of minis because I was eating too much in one day but they're soooo addictive. The best combination of chocolate caramel and peanuts. Ohhh snickers brand can you guys make a strawberry snicker please please please!!!
Alexandra A.
Modesto, CA
Snickers is my all time favorite chocolate bar! There's a perfect amount of different ingredients that makes Snickers so delicious. I can find Snickers at any store for such a cheap price. Snickers is a classic chocolate bar that I will love forever.
Chocolate covered peanuts and caramel and just amazing!! You start with a kit Kat then go to a twix and end with a Snickers! It is amazing! It works so well and they just made this candy bar wonderful who doesn't love chocolate, caramel and peanuts?
Karen R.
Grand Rapids, MI
It's crunchy and sweet with a hint of peanut butter and lots of chocolate flavor in the inside some creamy Carmel pops out having a twist of Carmel and chocolate in your mouth bursting inside.
Madyson M.
Silver Creek, GA
I love snickers! Hands down my favorite candy out there. I love the packaging and the amount you get, it's great to throw in your bag for a snack later! The price couldn't be better and I get them all the time!
Mileydy V.
Atlanta, GA
This chocolate is one of the best things in the store I've been getting it since I was a little girl with my grandpa and I absolutely love it it costs little to nothing in it satisfies you in every single way
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart