BY SNICKERS

Brandi H.
I have loved snickers since i was a little girl and nothing has changed. snickers has always been and will prob. always be my favorite candy bar out there. in fact, it's one of my favorite candies period. tastes great and does fill you up...love it! :)
Jamie W.
Manistee, MI
There is nothing better than chocolate, nuts and caramel! Snickers is my favorite candy bar. I love the words that have been on the packages lately. You can find the perfect snickers to fit your mood.
Missy B.
Snickers has always been one of my favorite candy bars. I think they taste so yummy. I love the chocolate, caramel and peanuts together. It so smooth and crunchy at the same time. It has so many depths of flavor.
Mikala J.
San Pablo, CA
Best candy bar of all time!! Lmao it's crunchy and chocolates all in one that makes its soooooooooooooo much more desireable to eat! It's cheap too and you can buy it any where and in bulk for those days you want to splurge
Gabby V.
Detroit, MI
Snickers is my new favorite candy bar, I have the mini snickers in my fridge, I go to Dollar Tree. I stock up so I won't have to constantly go out, and buy them. Snicker's actually do calm my nerves, surprisingly.
Emily L.
What can I say, its a cookie with caramel and peanuts covered in chocolate! Its an amazing candy bar, that I enjoyed over the years. Specially for Halloween, kids love these and go crazy for them at birthday parties.
Katelyn O.
That special time comes around each month and you bet you can find some snickers and/ or snickers wrappers next to my bed. They are my absolute favorite ! And they don't lie about snickers satisfying. On occasion if I'm running late, bill grab a snickers and it really does hold me over for a while.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this candy bar. I really wish I didn't because it's where most of my fat comes from. I always grab one when I'm checking out at the grocery store. Best tasting candy bar there is!
Pamela C.
Grants Pass, OR
My go to candy baris Snickers, every time. When waiting in th echeckout line at the store I alwasy, without fail toss a couple into my order. I then procede to snack on one when I get to the car. Very delicious and with an energy boost to boot. Milk chocolate, carmel, nuget and peanuts... yummy
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
I love snickers it is by far one of my favorite candybars. I also take these with me when I go hiking as they are good for calories to keep you going! I will always reach for these.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart