BY SNICKERS

Ashley R.
California City, CA
I absolutely love this candy bar
It's one of the most affordable but also amazing tasting candy
I eat this one every couple weeks
I buy it at my local gas station or store
Definitely will recommend to others all the time
Margie L U.
Rochester, NY
Snickers original will always be a classic in my opinion. but my all time fav of the snickers are the ones with almonds. i just honestly prefer almonds with my chocolate over peanuts. no offense to the peanuts. but the almonds give a better crunch and contrast to the chocolate and the nougat. its just soo good.
Gabe R.
Newhall, CA
Snickers is by far the best chocolate bar in my opinion. I can never resist a snicker the taste is amazing. The price is just great. I don't eat them often only on cheat days. I totally recommend this candy to everyone.
Richelle R.
Wicked yummy. I absolutely love snickers candy bars. I eat them all the time. They are a really good value for the price. And they are very affordable. I think that I would buy them again.
Annie H.
Snickers is a classic. I love the chocolate mixed with peanuts and caramel. It really hits the spot when you are craving chocolate. Obviously highly recommended and should be in any home when you have chocolate cravings.
Lia M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love snickers bar it has been my favorite chocolate bar ever, You can get it any gas station or any food stores it's less then 1$ it will always be my favorite bar love the Carmel and nuts in it makes it much better!
Jaclyn O.
I love snickers bars, they have everything in them I like! Caramel and creamy nougat, with peanuts for a crunch, all wrapped in chocolate. There's no other candy bar that offers all of that!
Tabitha R.
Tucson, AZ
Snickers is an all time favorite in my book. They offer all sizes for affordable prices. Not only is it a good value but Snickers is available almost anywhere - grocery stores, gas stations, convenience stores, etc.
Anusha G.
Newport News
I never4 really liked snickers because there were just way too many nuts and if there are nuts in something I expect it too be somewhat crunchy. but sadly these were not crunchy and I was very disappointed. the nuts just over power the entire bar.
Amber J.
Saint johns, MI
I love Snickers. Its my go to when I want a little snack but don't just want one thing. I love the combo of chocolate Carmel and peanuts. Its always nice and soft well unless you get an old one those are a little tough lol it gives me just the right pick up
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?