BY SNICKERS

Sel P.
Snickers are so good that I can eat it every single day and never get tired. And I have, it's so good that I even bought a pack snicker ice cream and it taste as good as this chocolate goddess of heaven snickers ❤️❤️
ʎoʇs ʎ.
Fairfield, CA
I love snickers bars. Especially snickers with almonds in it. It’s a bit pricey these days but 100% good value. I give 5 stars because I just love snickers. I bought this in a huge bag from Walmart and got it for a good price. But other stores have it for a bit more $.
Michelle R.
This is by far my favorite snickers product! I have tried many of them, and I think the original is the perfect combination of chocolate, peanuts and caramel plus the nougat!! not to mention they're usually on sale!
Tabitha R.
Tucson, AZ
Snickers is an all time favorite in my book. They offer all sizes for affordable prices. Not only is it a good value but Snickers is available almost anywhere - grocery stores, gas stations, convenience stores, etc.
Kiana  A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Snickers candy bars! They have a little bit of everything in them. Chocolate, caramel, and peanuts! If you like a candy bar with a little crunch (from the peanuts) then this is great.
Heather F.
Dunkirk, NY
Let's face it...we have all had a Snickers and whats not to love. So...I did something different and made Snickers ice cream and it was delish. Just make your favorite vanilla base, swirl in some caramel and chop up a couple Snickers. New and wonderful1!!!!
Madison R.
Whitehouse, TX
This product is bed good for the size also I don't eat these very often though it compares by giving you gay salty and sweet satisfaction it's very affordable it is worthy for repurchase
Angelica M.
Yassss snicker chocolate bar me encantan 😍 y me gusta poner los en el frizer de la nevera 🤣 para comérmelo bien frío saben delicioso 😋 hasi 😋 se los aconsejo que los prueben frisados 😋👍👍👍
Tatiana J.
As much as I love Snickers, the minis are the BOMB!!!! They have more nuts and more value. I also love that you can manage the calories just a little better by purchasing a bag of minis!
Sarah B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm a girl... I love chocolate..... but as I get older, I am not eating as much of it as I use too. I love buying the bite size snickers because snickers will always be my favorite candy bar and eating the bit size ones are more convenient for me than a whole bar!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?