BY SNICKERS

Tessi C.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is my secret indulgence. The caramel, chocolate, and nuts are a great guilty pleasure. This can be purchased at any gas station, grocery store, any place. I only have this once in a blue moon due to the sugar intake.
Riley Y.
Supeeeer yum! I love the mixture of Carmel peanuts and chocolate(: ESPECIALLY when it's been frozen! Pretty affordable for a candy bar, I try to pick one up when I want something chocolatie(:
Mariana P.
I'm in love with sneakers! Love the mix of chocolate and salty things! It's just perfect. Love the price, is really good and affordable! My siblings love this chocolate bar. Good things. Worth it.
Sheri K.
Napa, CA
I am not a huge fan of Snickers. But, my husband is an addict. Whenever I want to give him a treat, I purchase a bar for him. Now that they are putting funny words on them, I search for the perfect word....Grumpy, Curmudgeon, etc.....he has gotten in the habit of checking at stores for funny words, too
Margie L U.
Rochester, NY
Snickers original will always be a classic in my opinion. but my all time fav of the snickers are the ones with almonds. i just honestly prefer almonds with my chocolate over peanuts. no offense to the peanuts. but the almonds give a better crunch and contrast to the chocolate and the nougat. its just soo good.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've literally never met a snickers I didn't like. Certainly not my personal favorite candy bar but always a good one in your Halloween treat bag. The consistency of the snickers bar is very satisfying.
Leo R.
Bakersfield, CA
This bar is a mixture of nuts and chocolate which is trult perfect and genius and gives an amazing taste and not a nasty after taste i eat this every fime i crave chocolate it is honestly the best candy bar oht there
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love a snickers? They are the perfect sweet snack especially when you're on the go! They are inexpensive but always reliable and delicious and you can pick them up pretty much anywhereso it's very convenient
Crystal B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my all time favorite chocolate bar. I love every bite.

I love that it has a lot of peanuts and just enough caramel that it does not overwhelm the other flavors (I am not a huge caramel fan). Just like the commercial advertises: Snickers satisfies!
Amber J.
SAINT JOHNS, MI
I love Snickers. Its my go to when I want a little snack but don't just want one thing. I love the combo of chocolate Carmel and peanuts. Its always nice and soft well unless you get an old one those are a little tough lol it gives me just the right pick up
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart