BY SNICKERS

Annie H.
Snickers is a classic. I love the chocolate mixed with peanuts and caramel. It really hits the spot when you are craving chocolate. Obviously highly recommended and should be in any home when you have chocolate cravings.
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I get these occasionally as a treat if I'm needing a little pick me up on days that I'm feeling tired or stressed out . I usually get them at any store or gas station . It's a nice size , and easy to eat before it melts .
Gabe R.
Newhall, CA
Snickers is by far the best chocolate bar in my opinion. I can never resist a snicker the taste is amazing. The price is just great. I don't eat them often only on cheat days. I totally recommend this candy to everyone.
Josary G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite chocolates. I think if it wasn't for the peanuts I just wouldn't buy it anymore. But the fact that it has that and minimal amount of caramel - it's just so darn perfect.
Lia M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love snickers bar it has been my favorite chocolate bar ever, You can get it any gas station or any food stores it's less then 1$ it will always be my favorite bar love the Carmel and nuts in it makes it much better!
Tessi C.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is my secret indulgence. The caramel, chocolate, and nuts are a great guilty pleasure. This can be purchased at any gas station, grocery store, any place. I only have this once in a blue moon due to the sugar intake.
Richelle R.
Wicked yummy. I absolutely love snickers candy bars. I eat them all the time. They are a really good value for the price. And they are very affordable. I think that I would buy them again.
Riley Y.
Supeeeer yum! I love the mixture of Carmel peanuts and chocolate(: ESPECIALLY when it's been frozen! Pretty affordable for a candy bar, I try to pick one up when I want something chocolatie(:
Ashley R.
California City, CA
I absolutely love this candy bar
It's one of the most affordable but also amazing tasting candy
I eat this one every couple weeks
I buy it at my local gas station or store
Definitely will recommend to others all the time
Margie L U.
Rochester, NY
Snickers original will always be a classic in my opinion. but my all time fav of the snickers are the ones with almonds. i just honestly prefer almonds with my chocolate over peanuts. no offense to the peanuts. but the almonds give a better crunch and contrast to the chocolate and the nougat. its just soo good.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart