BY SNICKERS

Hannah G.
How can you go wrong with a Snickers?! Yum! They surprising give you a boost of energy packed with peanuts. Delicious! Packed with lots of things which makes it different from over candy bars.
Becky J.
Classic candy. Chocolate, nuts and caramel. This is my go to candy when I have a bad day and it definitely helps to turn the day around. Not expensive and is reasonable most places of business. Recommend for those without peanut allergies.
Fabiana G.
Kissimmee, fl
Ones of my favorites candy bar in the market, I can eat snickers like 3 or 4 times in a day if I wanna cheat my diet. I don't have control when I start eating this hahaha! So I would rebuy his every single time I can
Ashley O.
Caledonia, MI
I love snickers! They are a sweet treat but they also give you energy. I eat these a lot when I need a mid-day boost. Defiantly can not go wrong with a snickers because their cheap. I recommend these for anyone and everyone
Kimberly G.
Canoga Park, CA
If you want chocolate and you want to get full I would definitely suggest you pick up a snickers. I love that snickers are always about $2 anywhere. I don't eat them very often but when I'm having a craving this is my go to.
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
I'll get a craving for something sweet and snickers have everything to kill my craving. Delicious chocolate with Carmel and nuts. My sister makes a taffy apple salad with snickers to die for.
Marijke v.
What's more classic than a delicious snickers bar as a snack? Nothing. Unless you're allergic to nuts, this candy bar is just so delicious, and I don't know what I'd do without it. I need a lifetime supply of these babies.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers are one of my favorite candy bars. When I am looking for a quick chocolate fix, I usually go for a snickers bar. I like to crush them up and put them in an ice cream or on top of a cake. Absolutely delicious. If you've never had one, I highly recommend them
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Snickers is my favorite candy bar. I have a love/hate relationship with these snack packs though. I always tell myself I'll just have one and I always end up eating the whole pack. If have self control though, these are a perfect way to have a little sweet treat.
Josary G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite chocolates. I think if it wasn't for the peanuts I just wouldn't buy it anymore. But the fact that it has that and minimal amount of caramel - it's just so darn perfect.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart