BY SNICKERS

Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Unwrapped Bites more...
So yummy I actually prefer these to be a little cold it makes them have a little crunch like the Ice Cream. Hard to just stop at 1 or 2 with these. I can usually find these at my local grocery store or Walmart and I have purchased these many times. I recommend these they are very sweet and delicious.
aliyah w.
Detroit, MI
One of my all time favorite candy bars growing up! Just taking a bite into that creamy caramel and soft nougat with the crunch of salted peanuts and sweetness of milk chocolate always helps satisfy my sweet tooth. It's pretty much an American original! I actually find chocolate bar to be pretty filling too when I am hungry and need something to hold me over until I can find real food. I guess that's why they went with the slogan "HUNGRY? GRAB A SNICKERS!" haha.
Debra F.
Benton City, WA
This is by far my favorite chocolate bar! It has everything I want in a candy bar, and also has nutrition so I don't feel that I am just eating empty calories. When I want something sweet and satisfying this is definitely my go to! Not only would I recommend this I would buy this time and time again..
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Snickers! They are a great little snack or a decadent treat. My favorite way to enjoy them is after a day in the freezer. The minis give you better portions of each ingredient which I really like, but I wouldn't pass up a king size bar either!
Mr.Retail ..
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best Chocolate candy bar ever? Snickers have the most memorable taste and smell, i grew up on these bars of joy. I have had the mini's on cakes, in icecream and its always amazing. They are super cheap and can be found eveywhere. Yes they are not a healthy snack but man are they satisfying. I goive the two chocolate covered thumbs up
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh snickers the love of my life here you are once again. When you're craving sweets this has the perfect caramel chocolate nougat peanut blend that satisfys all of your taste buds. It truly is my favorite candy bar. Especially ladies when we go through our once a month chocolate cravings grab a snickers you ll thank me later ;)
Lola M.
As a child Snickers chocolate bar was my favorite chocolate bar. Snickers is a blend of deliciousness it has the right amount of ingredients. As an adult I still feel the same way about it ❤ I like to eat it in layers, I nibble on the chocolate, then I eat the carmel followed by the nuaget and leave the peanuts for last 😀
Rain K.
Las Cruces, NM
Before nutrition bars became a cult favorite, there was a period of time when this replaced my breakfast and lunch. The combination of everything inside is just so amazing. Because of the almonds, it really makes me feel full and gives me the right amount of sweetness at the same time. I've been cutting down sugars in my life lately, but this is the one that I still think of whenever I'm hungry but don't feel like eating nutrition bars.
Sunilde G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OH MY GOD! Simply exquisite. It is the best, the BEST bar of chocolates in the entire universe. I love it, it's perfect in all its presentations, dark chocolate, white chocolate, with almonds, it's divine in any way. Delicious, I could eat it every day of my life with my daughters, they love this chocolate with madness.
Kat S.
Another classic candy bar. It's funny how these days people are so quick to judge you about what you eat it's almost becoming a crime to enjoy a sweet, simple treat like ice cream or candy. I've been eating Snickers for decades and love it, probably always will. But that being said I could probably do without all that darn caramel.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart