BY SNICKERS

Cassidy G.
Fort Dix, NJ
One of my favorite comfort candy bars!!!I love the perfect combination of salty and sweet!!!The soft nougat and caramel covered peanuts are the best flavor a combined when you bite into this chocolate goodness!!! I craved these all the time when I was pregnant!
Sarah L.
Overland Park , KS
Who doesn't love a snickers? Like they're one of the greatest candy bars of all time. Anything that has snickers in it is always a good choice. Ice cream, cake, cookies - I loooove snickers.
Beatriz F.
Fort worth, TX
Snickers is the absolute best chocolate there is. The fact that it has nuts in it makes it a perfect combo with the chocolate. This is a repeating purchase that is always on my grocery list.
María G.
Me encanta este chocolate. Es un placer culposo para mí, y para mis niños también. Elaborado con chocolate de la mejor calidad (supongo que con cacao venezolano), y ese maní, es la combinación perfecta.
Nicolette K.
Brooklyn, NY
I know snickers has come out with different variations on their original chocolate bar, but I love the basic chocolate, carmel, peanut filling. You can buy it anywhere in the city for about a dollar and is super sweet and chocolaty. The peanuts and carmel add more to the texture than to the flavor. Overall, if you have a sweet tooth, this is the perfect candy bar for you!!
Samantha G.
Ahh who doesn't love snickers?! This Candy bar is just plain delicious!!! Totally worth ur money! I always buy one when going to #Walmart there super affordable so i buy a alot. I definitely recommend buying this candy bar!!!
alycia B.
Port Charlotte
Hungry? Why wait? All joking a side these are great for a little treat, now and again.plus they are cheap and they always have coupons. Especially at CVS, they have them for .99 cents or bundle deals. So you really can never go wrong. If you know someone that loves these they make perfect stocking stuffers.
Fabiana G.
Kissimmee, fl
Ones of my favorites candy bar in the market, I can eat snickers like 3 or 4 times in a day if I wanna cheat my diet. I don't have control when I start eating this hahaha! So I would rebuy his every single time I can
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
I'll get a craving for something sweet and snickers have everything to kill my craving. Delicious chocolate with Carmel and nuts. My sister makes a taffy apple salad with snickers to die for.
Hannah G.
How can you go wrong with a Snickers?! Yum! They surprising give you a boost of energy packed with peanuts. Delicious! Packed with lots of things which makes it different from over candy bars.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart