BY SNICKERS

Fabiana G.
Kissimmee, fl
Ones of my favorites candy bar in the market, I can eat snickers like 3 or 4 times in a day if I wanna cheat my diet. I don't have control when I start eating this hahaha! So I would rebuy his every single time I can
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood , WA
So good! Chocolate, nuts, caramel and nougat. I usually get them at work in out candy dish but when I do buy them they are very affordable. Every now and then I'll put one in the freezer and break it and eat the pieces. Yum.
Becky J.
Classic candy. Chocolate, nuts and caramel. This is my go to candy when I have a bad day and it definitely helps to turn the day around. Not expensive and is reasonable most places of business. Recommend for those without peanut allergies.
Kimberly R.
Vinton, LA
I just love snickers, there consistency is thick and delicious. I always buy them at any drugstore or when I stop for gas I am always buying them. I defenitely recommend, they are si worth it.
Marijke v.
What's more classic than a delicious snickers bar as a snack? Nothing. Unless you're allergic to nuts, this candy bar is just so delicious, and I don't know what I'd do without it. I need a lifetime supply of these babies.
Sarah L.
Overland Park , KS
Who doesn't love a snickers? Like they're one of the greatest candy bars of all time. Anything that has snickers in it is always a good choice. Ice cream, cake, cookies - I loooove snickers.
Kimberly G.
Reseda, CA
If you want chocolate and you want to get full I would definitely suggest you pick up a snickers. I love that snickers are always about $2 anywhere. I don't eat them very often but when I'm having a craving this is my go to.
Randa L.
Lincoln, AR
This has been my favorite for as long as I can remember! In love with this candy bar! It has the perfect combination of caramel and peanuts and chocolate. My mother has always put snickers in our stockings during Christmas and its always great to be able to enjoy my favorite candy during my favorite holiday.
Jennifer K.
Waynesboro , VA
Who doesn't love Snickers? If someone doesn't love Snickers get rid of them, you don't need that sort of negativity in your life. Unless there's a good reason, like diabetes or peanut allergy. Great for stress eating. Throw them in the freezer and they're even better.
Brrandon A.
torreon coahuila
chocolate bar is delicious, I like that has peanut pieces, everything is perfect with the product, a personal opinion I would like another a little bigger presentation to share with my partner
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart