BY SNICKERS

Stacey T.
Omg Snickers bars are the best when you are hungry and don't have food at your disposal. Hungry? Why wait, right??!! OR, Snickers anytime, really. The Caramel, peanuts, noughet and chocolate... Yummm! This is the perfect snack!
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers is one of my favorite chocolate bars. I love that it's sweet with a hint of salt and it's the right mix of ingredients and flavors. I also love the crunchiness and the way that the chocolate sort of melts into the other ingredients and it creates an amazing taste.
Donna M.
Rocklin, CA
Snickers has been one of my favorite candy bars for years! Tried and true - you can't go wrong with chocolate, caramel and peanuts! The fun size is great when you have a sweet tooth...although when they come with 8 in a package, it'll take some will power to resist eating more than one! (And for a special treat: freeze them and add them to homemade milk shakes. YUM-O for sure!)
Gabrielle B.
Keystone Heights, FL
This is my moms favorite chocolate bar. I don't eat them very often, but they are very good. Anytime I get my mom something as a gift, I am always sure to add one of these. Everyone need to try these at least once in their life.
Aladie H.
Cullman, AL
Literally my all time favorite candy bar. I'm obsessed. I could eat one everyday (probably more if it were socially acceptable). I think my favorite part is the caramel, no wait everything about this candy bar is my favorite.
Amreena K.
For some reason when I don't know what chocolate to buy, this is the chocolate I will pick to buy. It's got the perfect amount of chocolate, caramel and nuts to hit my savory taste buds when I need it.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
Snickers is almost always my first choice when I'm going to get a candy bar! I love them and I always have! You can get these basically anywhere, they're one of the most popular candy bars. I would definitely recommend these!
Isabel B.
San Bernardino, CA
This is another fav of mine. The milk chocolate with caramel and peanuts are perfectly combined for a smooth chewy, slightly crunch with the peanuts and creaminess with the caramel that make your taste buds happy and you teeth hurting from it's sugary sweet goodness.
Nicolette K.
Brooklyn, NY
I know snickers has come out with different variations on their original chocolate bar, but I love the basic chocolate, carmel, peanut filling. You can buy it anywhere in the city for about a dollar and is super sweet and chocolaty. The peanuts and carmel add more to the texture than to the flavor. Overall, if you have a sweet tooth, this is the perfect candy bar for you!!
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband get Snickers bars from work and brings them home for me. It is the best treat because it's mostly sweet but has that little bit of salty nut in there. Don't be fooled by the commercials, they aren't a healthy snack when you're hungry, but they are a delicious treat!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart