BY SNICKERS

Isabel B.
San Bernardino, CA
This is another fav of mine. The milk chocolate with caramel and peanuts are perfectly combined for a smooth chewy, slightly crunch with the peanuts and creaminess with the caramel that make your taste buds happy and you teeth hurting from it's sugary sweet goodness.
Gabrielle B.
Keystone Heights, FL
This is my moms favorite chocolate bar. I don't eat them very often, but they are very good. Anytime I get my mom something as a gift, I am always sure to add one of these. Everyone need to try these at least once in their life.
Diana N.
Asheboro, NC
This is absolutely my favorite kind of chocolate ever!!!!!! I love the taste and it's mega affordable not pricey at all and perfect as Halloween treats!!! they're typically found anymore so they are definitely not hard to find at all
Aladie H.
Cullman, AL
Literally my all time favorite candy bar. I'm obsessed. I could eat one everyday (probably more if it were socially acceptable). I think my favorite part is the caramel, no wait everything about this candy bar is my favorite.
Kayleigh J.
Who doesn't love chocolate, peanuts and caramel? This combination is just delightful. I am not a big fan or peanuts but the caramel makes it better. I always pick up a Snickers when I get gas, or to enjoy with a bag of Doritos because that is my favorite combination!
Donna M.
Rocklin, CA
Snickers has been one of my favorite candy bars for years! Tried and true - you can't go wrong with chocolate, caramel and peanuts! The fun size is great when you have a sweet tooth...although when they come with 8 in a package, it'll take some will power to resist eating more than one! (And for a special treat: freeze them and add them to homemade milk shakes. YUM-O for sure!)
Nataly J.
Buckeye, AZ
A classic candy bar and my personal favorite. I buy myself one occasionally as a treat for my sweet tooth. It's reasonably priced and delicious, I often pick one up at the market while I'm out. Definitely a product I repurchase
Amreena K.
For some reason when I don't know what chocolate to buy, this is the chocolate I will pick to buy. It's got the perfect amount of chocolate, caramel and nuts to hit my savory taste buds when I need it.
Jasmine W.
From the commercial it be looking so good. you'll be wanting to try it and then you get and its not all like its cracked up to be, its not as a good as you will think it is . I think take out is better. I'm juss saying. its ok but not as good as it looks on television.
Anika L.
INDEPENDENCE, MN
I think this is my favorite candy bar. It has everything and it really does satisfy. Sometimes my blood sugar gets low, so I keep a couple of these snack size ones in my purse/car, etc. It always does the job to give me that little boost, and it tastes SO yummy!!!! These are also good out of the freezer. Give it a try!!!
Desiree E.
Macomb, IL
Are these better than milky ways ?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Peanut or Almond?
Brandi P.
Mesquite, TX
Anyone else freeze Snickers?
Dayna D.
Whats your favorite snickers ingredient?
Julietta V.
Has anyone else put them inside a freezer and them eat them? I personally love doing that because even though it gets chewer it's better frozen.