BY SNICKERS

Anika L.
INDEPENDENCE, MN
I think this is my favorite candy bar. It has everything and it really does satisfy. Sometimes my blood sugar gets low, so I keep a couple of these snack size ones in my purse/car, etc. It always does the job to give me that little boost, and it tastes SO yummy!!!! These are also good out of the freezer. Give it a try!!!
Anna M.
Temecula, CA
Snickers is my favorite chocolate candy bar! They taste great and are good for when you need a quick snack. You can buy Snickers at most grocery stores, Target, Wal-Mart, CVS, Walgreens. They usually have a great deal on them.
Stacey T.
Omg Snickers bars are the best when you are hungry and don't have food at your disposal. Hungry? Why wait, right??!! OR, Snickers anytime, really. The Caramel, peanuts, noughet and chocolate... Yummm! This is the perfect snack!
Kimberly F.
Arlington, TX
One of my favorite candy bars. Not too much chocolate. Not too much nougat & the perfect amount of nuts. It's absolutely amazing in every way possible. It's a perfect go to candy bar snack. I can taste it as I'm writing this! ;)
Kayleigh J.
Who doesn't love chocolate, peanuts and caramel? This combination is just delightful. I am not a big fan or peanuts but the caramel makes it better. I always pick up a Snickers when I get gas, or to enjoy with a bag of Doritos because that is my favorite combination!
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love stickers, its so good, i can't even describe it. they are insanely high in calories and such, but... to be honest most the time i don't care. but i think they have like 300 and something calorie... i think thats meal. so pretty much if don't care about the calories and such (like me), your good to go with these!
Diana N.
This is absolutely my favorite kind of chocolate ever!!!!!! I love the taste and it's mega affordable not pricey at all and perfect as Halloween treats!!! they're typically found anymore so they are definitely not hard to find at all
Kim M.
This is hands down my favorite candy bar. I love chocolate and caramel and this combines both with nuts and nougat wonderfully. 3 Musketeers are too bland for me but these are perfect and easy to find anywhere. I would consider getting Snickers whenever my sweet tooth calls.
Nataly J.
Buckeye, AZ
A classic candy bar and my personal favorite. I buy myself one occasionally as a treat for my sweet tooth. It's reasonably priced and delicious, I often pick one up at the market while I'm out. Definitely a product I repurchase
Emily E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love me a good snickers bar! Yum! It is kind of perfect, so that is a nice quality. Me, & my mama like these. Yummy. Reese's peanut buttercups and Snickers are my chocolate-candy bars classic favourites.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart