BY SNICKERS

Dixie N.
San Francisco , CA
My all time favorite candy bar! i grew up eating this because my grandma would purchase this for everyone in this household. we always had it in the fridge. My grandma would purchase this at the 99 cent store where it was 5 for 99 cents. if you're not allergic to peanuts then reach for this bar!! its nutty chewy chocolatey!!
Danielle G.
orleans, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
To me snickers is just a mediocre candy bar.I eat them but it is not my first choice candy bar. Snickers are a good solid candy bar, but can get boring. I would recommend this candy bar to most people.
Dulleya W.
Snickers is my favorite candy bar in the whole world! No one can beat the price for such a wonderful delicious candy. I like to cut it up in to pieces and use it as a topping to my vanilla ice cream!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The best candy bar hands down. The classic snickers bar! I love these. Great chocolate flavor and packed with nuts and caramel. It's absolutely delicious and satisfying. They are also very filling. Great snack and the kids love them!
Anna T.
Sometimes I have those moments when nothing but a Snickers bar will do. I find that Snickers bars are fantastic for times when I am beyond hungry. It's not the healthiest thing to eat, but it's definitely tasty and satisfying. This is the perfect combination of caramel, peanuts and nougat. A little bit salty and very sweet. Delish!
jailine L.
Santa Clarita, CA
These are my favorite candy bars every!!! I will eat them everyday if I had the chance I love how they do keep your hunger away and there have it every where! And I mean every where. I can Always get them on the go which is a huge plus
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
Absolutely delicious and rich in flavor. It definitely takes me a couple days to finish one candy bar due to the sweetness is quite overwhelming. It is very affordable and can find it almost anywhere.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
They're ok I would say. They're good until you get tired of them, good flavor but not very exciting. I only eat these around Halloween time. You can get them really anywhere though, I wouldn't recommend.
Blessing B.
One of my all time favorite chocolate bars. Caramel, nuts and chocolate what else could you ask for? Totally inexpensive and I usually pick it up at my local Walmart. I would definitely repurchase this.
Amber K.
The peanuts and caramel make this candy bar taste amazing when added to the chocolate! I highly recommend it to anyone who likes candy bars. It's affordable and appetizing. I would definitely buy it again.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?