BY SNICKERS

Monique F.
Ontario, CA
My favorite chocolate bar! It is so delicious 😋 I would eat this everyday if I could. It is extremely affordable and the flavor is to die for! I would definitely recommend this to any chocolate lover!
Amber K.
The peanuts and caramel make this candy bar taste amazing when added to the chocolate! I highly recommend it to anyone who likes candy bars. It's affordable and appetizing. I would definitely buy it again.
Danielle G.
orleans, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
To me snickers is just a mediocre candy bar.I eat them but it is not my first choice candy bar. Snickers are a good solid candy bar, but can get boring. I would recommend this candy bar to most people.
April B.
Gate City, VA
Snickers is the best candy bar ever made! I love that it comes in such a wide variety of sizes and that it is so completely satisfying! There are so many recipes that I make that call for chopped up candy pieces & I always use Snickers & get so many compliments & recipe requests!
Sariah M.
Greensboro, NC
I used to be SO addicted to these!! I worked at a pharmacy & usually these would be on sale for 69¢ & with my 20% discount I'd get it for less! I honestly think the original is the best of them all & most definitely repurchase worthy!
Danielle L.
I have a big sweet tooth and love candy bars. This one however isn't for me. It always feels like it's heavy in my stomach and that feeling lasts for hours for me. Plus I just feel like this candy bar has a lot going on. I think I'd like it better if it was a little more simple.
Lauren C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love snickers. And most the time I put them in the fridge they are good cold. I'll probably eat one twice a month. But wish I could more. This is my favorite candy and my fiancé and I fight over them all the time.
Jessica F.
I love these. They're my favorite candy bar. I enjoy that they aren't just creamy chocolate and add some crunch with the nougat and peanuts. Also a good idea to crave hunger when you missed a meal or on the go. (NOT a healthy alternative though, it still is a candy bar after all.)
Sonya B.
Snickers is my favorite candy bar. It contains several of my favorites...milk chocolate, nuts, and caramel. It's the perfect mix! It is a great snack and works wonders on hunger. It is so satisfying. I hope they never stop making them.
Daliya L.
West Jordan, UT
Eat a Snickers, and you'll feel more of yourself. Well, they aren't kidding. I'm definitely not me when I'm hungry, and Snickers does the job in making sure I'm back to my nice, goofy self. Super cheap and helps cravings, definitely!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?