BY SNICKERS

Gwendolyn J.
Little Rock , AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best ice cream bar ever! You won't be able to stop eating these they are so addicting...the caramel nuts and chocolate combined with ice cream is amazing...it's always on sale at Kroger around $2.49
Carolina B.
Centereach
My favorite chocolate! It's what keeps me going after a stressed day 😌, it's pretty affordable, it's hard to get bored, since it has caramel, the crunchiness of the peanuts and of course the chocolate that gives the great finale! Yummy!
Jacky A.
Roma, TX
This a very good candy bar with the almonds and the caramel. I eat it very often . I buy it at my close dollar store or gas station. Its a very affordable candy . I recommend this snack to anyone who is looking forward for a flavor in their mouth
Daliya L.
West Jordan, UT
Eat a Snickers, and you'll feel more of yourself. Well, they aren't kidding. I'm definitely not me when I'm hungry, and Snickers does the job in making sure I'm back to my nice, goofy self. Super cheap and helps cravings, definitely!
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
My favorite chocolate bar! It is so delicious 😋 I would eat this everyday if I could. It is extremely affordable and the flavor is to die for! I would definitely recommend this to any chocolate lover!
Anna T.
Sometimes I have those moments when nothing but a Snickers bar will do. I find that Snickers bars are fantastic for times when I am beyond hungry. It's not the healthiest thing to eat, but it's definitely tasty and satisfying. This is the perfect combination of caramel, peanuts and nougat. A little bit salty and very sweet. Delish!
Raquel F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Snickers is by far a great on the go snack and pick me up from any stressful day. I love the Milk Chocolate covering, and the caramel sweet inside, with just a bit of crunchiness from peanuts. Snickers is one of my favorite chocolate bars and I also like to pop it in the fridge.
Dulleya W.
Snickers is my favorite candy bar in the whole world! No one can beat the price for such a wonderful delicious candy. I like to cut it up in to pieces and use it as a topping to my vanilla ice cream!
jailine L.
Santa Clarita, CA
These are my favorite candy bars every!!! I will eat them everyday if I had the chance I love how they do keep your hunger away and there have it every where! And I mean every where. I can Always get them on the go which is a huge plus
Sonya B.
Snickers is my favorite candy bar. It contains several of my favorites...milk chocolate, nuts, and caramel. It's the perfect mix! It is a great snack and works wonders on hunger. It is so satisfying. I hope they never stop making them.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart