BY SNICKERS

Jennifer P.
Fort Gordon, GA
This has always been my favorite candy bar since I was little! It has the perfect amount....a marriage if you will, of nugat, caramel, and peanuts, lovingly wrapped up in chocolate like a warm welcoming hug. The sweetness with a hint of salty rounds out the flavor profile of this candy bar and it will always ve my go to, my first choice, when I need a pick me up!
Snickers bars, they are, THE GREAT CHOCOLATE AMERICAN BAR.
I've been buying Snickers bars as snacks ever since I can remember. They were one of the first chocolate bars I bought. They are those chocolates that you can not stop eating, never but never, read well, never a chocolate Snickers can stop consuming, at least once in your life you have to eat them. They're cool! They are tasty, they are the best!
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
Snickers Chocolate Bar can save your life on those days when you get hungry and are unable to get a meal to eat. It gives you just enough to help you make it til the next meal (or at least a few hours). The chocolate is smooth. The Caramel is sweet and creamy. The nuts provide that crunch and perfect salty balance in this bar.
Marium S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Why American candy is full of sugar as compared to the same snickers I order online from U.K. It doesn't taste like the one we use to eat in our childhood nowadays we have to find peanuts in snickers bar all you eat is noughat why snickers why where are my peanuts please add more peanuts and bring back thar flavor back we use to eat during our childhood
carla l.
Salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a sucker for a good Snickers bar. I could easily eat a few of these a day but my waistline won't let me :-). There's something very comforting about the crunchy peanuts, the smooth caramel, and the delicious milk chocolate coating. I think of sneakers as being an iconic candy bar, one that's been around for a long time and is known by everyone. Hungry? Grab a Snickers.
Trudy N.
Lake Charles, LA
A Snickers is an extremely delicious, very well known and loved chocolate candy bar made by Mars. This crunchy, creamy filled goodness is made with milk chocolate filled with drizzled caramel, a generous amount of peanuts, and delightful nougat. It comes in multiple sizes, in different variations, and can be found at almost any and every store visited.
Chelsea S.
watauga, tx
Snickers is my go to candy bar especially if I can't decide on something and I'm in a hurry. I love the taste and all of the flavors mixed together. The minis are a great treat to take to work and have with you when you just need that extra chocolate for that craving.
Andrea Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
Snickers es una barra de chocolate elaborada y distribuida por Mars Incorporated. Tiene un relleno de nougat y mantequilla de maní con una cobertura de caramelo y cacahuetes troceados, cubierto con chocolate con leche. pues si la signosis de este maravillo chocolate realmente esta golosina tiene alrededor muchos admiradores y como no tenerlo si cumple con todas las expectativas de una merienda perfecta. mmmmmm delicioso
Mikhela C.
Although I'm not the biggest chocolate fanatic, Snickers have always been good choice for me. Like the mix of the nutty flavor with the chocolate and caramel.

Although I'm sure that most people have tried (or at least seen!) a Snickers bar before, if you haven't tried one, you definitely should to see what you're missing out on.

And by the way, Snickers ICE CREAM - if you've never had it, TRY IT!
Rose F.
Etta, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mmmmmm, just thinking about a snickers is making my mouth water, I love chocolate and Carmel. The nuts are just a bonus to me. It's hard for me to stop once I've started eating these. I would Definitely recommend this to everybody and anybody . It's good to give away on Halloween too because I know my kids love them. 5stars deserved for sure
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart