BY SNICKERS

Andi M.
Grove city, Oh
Snickers are my favorite candy bar mainly because it has peanuts. I enjoy having the salty and sweet all in one candy bar. They have also tried all the right options in my book: almonds, dark chocolate, etc.
Maica W.
GA
Snickers Chocolate Bars, have been one of my favorites since childhood. The combination of salty peanuts, caramel and milk chocolate is perfect. You can buy snickers almost anywhere and they're not expensive.
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
Snickers chocolate is simply excellent! Super flavory bar that definitely can make your day with a single bite. Love the softness of the chocolate and caramel and crunchiness of the nuts. Totally recommended
Emily S.
Snickers are delicious and very satisfying. We always had these in our house growing up as my dad always would have these for his snacks. He would stash these in the freezer, which was the best way to have them. Put them in the freezer, take them out and let them thaw out a bit. YUM!
Jacky A.
Roma, TX
This a very good candy bar with the almonds and the caramel. I eat it very often . I buy it at my close dollar store or gas station. Its a very affordable candy . I recommend this snack to anyone who is looking forward for a flavor in their mouth
Casey D.
Richland, WA
My absolute favorite chocolate bar. Sometimes I even eat them for breakfast. I like that it gives me just enough of a boost of energy when I'm not getting too good and my blood sugar is low. I would pick this over anything else.
Dayna D.
Just the right amount of caramel, chocolate and peanuts. It's very filling and delicious all at the same time, does it get any bette than that?! They easy to take wherever you go. A nice snack for the ride! If you love chocolate, caramel, peanuts or all of them, you'll love this candy!!
Suzanne A.
Franklin Sq, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The combination of peanuts, chocolate, and caramel hit the spot when you want something sweet. The crunch is great and the nuts keep you from feeling hungry. Everyone thinks of it as the best candy bars.
Ariana C.
I only eat these once a year it's a good candy but it can get a little to sweet to eat it when ever like all the other chocolate bars there is out there it's a good candy but too sweet for my self to eat
Katie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Snickers is a classic candy bar. I do like it, but it is not a candy bar that I generally tend to purchase. I like more caramel in my candy bars. Snickers is a great snack to hold you over until you can eat.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?