BY SNICKERS

Suzanne A.
Franklin Sq, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The combination of peanuts, chocolate, and caramel hit the spot when you want something sweet. The crunch is great and the nuts keep you from feeling hungry. Everyone thinks of it as the best candy bars.
Gwendolyn J.
Little Rock , AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best ice cream bar ever! You won't be able to stop eating these they are so addicting...the caramel nuts and chocolate combined with ice cream is amazing...it's always on sale at Kroger around $2.49
Katie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Snickers is a classic candy bar. I do like it, but it is not a candy bar that I generally tend to purchase. I like more caramel in my candy bars. Snickers is a great snack to hold you over until you can eat.
Jacob V.
By far an all time favorite treat of mine. Snickers always have a satisfying flavor- & I enjoy their marketing campaign just as much! I am glad that snickers have become a pop culture icon of sorts- as they are truly an amazing candy bar.
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
One of my favorite chocolates. The combination of sweets is delicious and they are easy to find in every store. I always end up picking one up while I am waiting in line at the grocery store. I can't resist
Jessica C.
They are very delicious, they are sweet and a little salty at the same time, it leaves a delicious taste in your mouth and makes you want to eat more, I really like to eat them more in my free time or when I need something sweet to feel better.
Tristan S.
Scottsboro, AL
I love Snickers Candy Bars. I buy them all the time and am never disappointed. I think that they are excellent value for the price and the flavor is yummy. I lobe this product and would recommend this product to my friends.
Jessica B.
Antelope , CA
I love Snickers they are my all time favorite candy bar! I love the combination of chocolate, caramel and peanuts. You will always find Snickers in our family candy bowl and definitely one we will be handing out at our Trunk or Treat.
Ali L.
Snickers is a classic delicious popular candy and I can see why! They're great in any size, and for dessert or a treat at anytime! They're priced great, easy to find and Always so enjoyable! Two thumbs up!
Keyla B.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super deliciosos, los amo y le encanta este chocolate, y lo como desde que era una niña, cada vez que voy al super lo compro, es de buen precio y lo encuentras en todos lados, definitivamente lo recomiendo.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?