BY SNICKERS

Rafina R.
Elmhurst, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite!!! I don't know what is it about it but everything melts in my mouth and I don't feel like one ingredient overwhelms the other, everything balances perfectly. If you love this candy you will like the ice cream snickers!
Stephanie A.
Burleson, TX
Who doesn't like snickers ? I love them they taste so good they helps for fundraisers and games that you have you can see them they also contain Carmel and peanuts I love this so much and it's an okay size although I hope bigger ones existed
Taylor B.
Portland , OR
Snickers is one of my favorite candy bars. I think I like it so much because of the caramel. Normally I eat snickers the most around Halloween because my family buys huge bags at Walmart to hand out to kids.
Andrea L.
MY FAVORITE ON THE WHOLE WORLD, the flavor it's like magic to me, i don't eat this often, but when i can i buy a big pack, love all chocolate with peanut, and caramel on it, it's not expensive and have the perfect size for a snack.. highly recommended for everyone.
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is an all time favorite for me and almost everyone I know! It taste amazing and it's satisfying of you're hungry or just craving some thing sweet! I always go for the king size so I can save some for later 🙂
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Come on, it's a #snickers! Who doesn't love them?! It usually makes it into my basket at #Target, and is affordable!! I have a weakness for snickers, bad., but so good. I will continue to buy these forever
Maica W.
GA
Snickers Chocolate Bars, have been one of my favorites since childhood. The combination of salty peanuts, caramel and milk chocolate is perfect. You can buy snickers almost anywhere and they're not expensive.
Dayana V.
Will forever be one of my favorite chocolate bars. Had the most delicious flavors all in one bar. It's extremely affordable and super easy to get your hands on. I will say this is probably my go to chocolate bar
Tristan S.
Scottsboro, AL
I love Snickers Candy Bars. I buy them all the time and am never disappointed. I think that they are excellent value for the price and the flavor is yummy. I lobe this product and would recommend this product to my friends.
Jennifer H.
Snickers is delicious, there is no doubt about it.
I take off one start though because it ALWAYS gets stuck in my teeth! I do not like to eat this in front of anyone because I have to chew so wide with my mouth to prevent it from feeling like it's ripping my teeth out.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart