BY SNICKERS

Selena W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It's the best candy bar ever!! Full of flavor and fulfilling! While there isn't a certain way to eat a snickers (other than all by yourself) but I love to eat all of the chocolate first! Then the soft chewy part and the the peanuts and caramel!!
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am currently eating a mini snickers while writing this! These are one of my all time favorite candy bars. I personally think they are the best when they are frozen! They are so yummy for summer like that!
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love so so so much Snickers chocolate is so more crunchy the filling
Is amazing delicious eat Snickers chocolate🍫
Is my chocolate favorite the forever
Is amazing savory a chocolate and the crunchy is the best
Angel F.
Glendale, AZ
I love a Snickers with a glass of ice cold milk! Reminds me of my college days. There's just something about the peanutty caramel and chocolatey goodness that brings back wonderful memories from my youth and young adulthood. A super sweet decadent pick-me up to put a little joy in the day!
Nikitha B.
Woodhaven, NY
As a college student, I almost always start to lose focus in class especially during those long lectures. When this happens I reach into my bag, or if I forget, they always have them in the vending machines, and savor my snickers bar. It perks me right up and can soothe my hungry belly.
Rayane A.
Weston, MO
when we are hungry this is the solution!!!
I love this product!

Layers of roasted peanuts, caramel, and nougat covered in milk chocolate make a Snickers bar one of the tastiest candy bars in the world. Some might prefer other candy classics, like Butterfinger or Milky Way, but Snickers is actually the best-selling candy bar in the world.
Carla F.
Margate, FL
Snickers has just the right amount of chocolate and crunch and caramel all in one. I don't see what's not to like about it. It may be fat but every once in a while you need to eat something sweet. I love it!
Kasey K.
Topeka, KS
The sweetness of a Snickers bar always leaves me wanting more. If I'm craving something, it's usually always a Snickers bar. You can get them for good prices if you buy in bulk. I like the original Snickers much more than the dark chocolate or the almond one that they just came out with.
Hanna V.
Omaha, NE
I didn't every really care of snickers growing up (I was always a milky way girl) until I started dating my first boyfriend. He was always obsessing over snickers and I learned to be ok with them. Since breaking up 3 years ago, I have grown to love snickers and it's my choice candy now.
Andrea L.
MY FAVORITE ON THE WHOLE WORLD, the flavor it's like magic to me, i don't eat this often, but when i can i buy a big pack, love all chocolate with peanut, and caramel on it, it's not expensive and have the perfect size for a snack.. highly recommended for everyone.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart