BY SNICKERS

Cyndi R.
Perry, OK
It's True if your hungry and want the perfect nutty and chocolate and Carmel goodness this is for you! Curbs hunger and tastes sooooo good! I buy this at any check out line compared to others it just fits any mood! Highly recommend this to others
abigail c.
El Paso, TX
I highly recommend this chocolate bar!!! its is my all-time favorite candy bar. it literally taste like heaven and its affordable . i love the commercial that represents it "you're not you when your hungry"..
Jennifer D.
Kansas City, MO
Ha, their commercials always crack me up. I do indulge in one of these candy bars every now and then. Mostly when I pick through the kid's candy bag around Halloween. This is one of the tastiest choices out there. I like the snickers dark too. I don't care for the peanut butter ones though.
Stephanie Q.
Vero Beach, FL
This is classic sweet tooth indulgence! I find myself often grabbing one in line at publix to compliment my lunch and give me that sweet satisfaction. I've never had a bad Snickers! Sweet and salty for the win!
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Snickers is a classic candy bar. It's great to curb your hunger and your sweet tooth at the same time. You can find them almost anywhere and they're always an expensive or on sale. They're pretty easy to find. And I would definitely recommend them to anybody who loves chocolate and peanuts.
Gillen F.
One can never go wrong with just the standard Snickers chocolate bar. The peanuts, caramel and chocolate just work together to create such a delicious snack. I have been purchasing these since I was younger and will continue until I'm old. Definitely recommend trying these if you haven't, which if you haven't then....where have you beeN??!
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Probably my favourite chocolate/candy bar of all time. Obviously not a super healthy thing to eat, but when I'm really craving some chocolate I usually go for one of these! The peanuts just add an extra bit of satisfaction! :)
Rachel J.
BEDFORD, IN
Snickers is one of my favorite candy bars the combination of the chocolate caramel nougat and peanuts is perfect but one of those bars is just a bit too much for me so I like to get the miniatures so I can choose how much I eat and the minis are even better when you freeze them heaven on earth!
Bea P.
San Francisco, CA
This is going to sound lame, but .. Whenever I'm traveling Internationally I always binge on snickers! It's a terrible habit haha but they're so delicious! Esp in a place where the food is just outside your comfort zone, snickers saves the day!
Abilene M.
Florence, AZ
Snickers is one of my favorite chocolate candies. I love the caramel and the peanuts inside. The chocolate is well balanced. I always get myself a bar when I'm about to pay. This candy will forever be my candy.
Heather M.
Leesville, LA
Has anyone tried frying the candy bar?
Dawn S.
Mississauga, ON
Would you eat it daily or weekly or mountly?
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
Christina C.
Alturas, CA
Does everyone love their snickers??
Katie B.
Douglasville , GA
Does anyone else freeze these?